Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

The Horror!

“Wait…please,” Harry pleaded. “I need, uh the loo,” he stammered, and blushed.

“Yes of course, and you will want to wash up for dinner as well.”

“Wait, what?”

Harry and Hermione shared a perplexed look.

At least it seemed to them that they were not in any immediate danger if they were to be fed.

Harry closed the door to the loo, and looked despairingly at the tiny window, that was not only too high for him to reach, but boarded up as well.

Damn, he thought to himself.

He walked over to the sink to splash his face with cold water. Despair washed over him. He looked up and almost fainted at the reflection staring back at him. The face that stared back at him was not his own.

When Harry opened the door to the loo, Harry’s face was illuminated by the soft lantern in the bathroom.

Hermione almost fainted. 

This was not the Harry Potter that she knew. This was a stranger, and if she didn’t know better, he looked like he could be Snape’s son!

“What the hell have  you done to me?” Harry screeched.

“ Oh Merlin,” he gaped as he got a good look at Hermione’s face. He pointed at her, “and what have you done to her?”

“What?” Hermione said as she whipped past Harry, and rushed to look in the mirror. What she saw, made her gasp

“What do you plan to do to us?” Hermione asked, her lips trembling

Snape’s dark eyes glittered with malice.

“Something that would make your dear father turn in his grave.”

 Harry clenched his fists and glared at the Dark man before him.

“Why the hell would you transform Hermione and me into miniature versions of yourselves? What possible motives could you have?” Harry demanded angrily.

The corner of Snape’s lip lifted in a smirk. “The reasons will become apparent soon enough.”

 “Stop playing games and tell us what you want from us!” Harry snapped.

“Very well. From now on you will address us as Mother and Father, or Sir and M’am.

 Harry’s jaw dropped.

“Okay, this is some elaborate joke, isn’t it? Or a dream, yeah, that’s it, I’m dreaming…more like a nightmare really…” Harry rambled on. “Fred and George have to be behind this.”

"Harry," Hermione whispered, "I think that he's serious."