Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Puddles
There were puddles in the entryway and mud tracked through the house. Severus’s lips tightened, before he turned, robes billowing him as he silently stormed into the main room. Harry was sitting on the floor by the couch, playing with muggle blocks. Padfoot was sprawled out on his dog bed. Mud was everywhere.

“Harry. What have I said about wiping your feet before coming in?”

“It was Padfoot,” the seven-year old boy said way too easily as he pointed at the sleeping animagus.

Severus crouched beside him. “They looked an awful lot like little boy feet to me. We need to work on your lying.”

Harry ducked his head in shame. Severus wrapped an arm around him in a partial hug. “I still love you, Harry. Go clean it up.”

The seven-year old grinned at him, before wrapping his arms around Severus’s neck. He was running off in the next moment, and Severus swore there were mud marks on his robes now. Sirius got up from the bed, shaking his fur and spraying mud everywhere. Severus made a face as he wiped speckles of mud off his face. Sirius seemed briefly amused before looking around for Harry.

“Don’t give me that, Mutt. He needs discipline.”
Sirius barked at him.
The End.
Chapter End Notes:
This might be continued if I get some ideas.