Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
Severus is a girl in this story. I do NOT own any of the characters from Harry Potter. JK Rowling does.
Chapter 1
Harriet laid on a bed in the Room of Requirements contemplating on what she just learned.

It was after classes for the day, but she did not want to be around her housemates for the rest of the day.

(Flashback starts)

Harriet was in the Headmaster's office under her father's invisibility cloak. And what she heard changed her life.

"Does Harriet suspect anything from you two?" The Headmaster.

"No, Professor. She doesn't even know that we're being paid to be her friends. As long as she doesn't find out that Prof. Prince-Malfoy is her mother, the better." Hermione.

Tears welled up in her eyes as the feeling of betrayal bubbled in her stomach.

"I'm excited about the marriage contract between her and Ron. We'll officially be sisters!" Ginny.

"Me too. As soon as she has a child, we'll kill her and get the Potter family fortune all to ourselves." Ron.

Harriet couldn't take it anymore, she started crying quietly and ran out of the office and to the RoR.

(Flashback ends)


Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were being paid to be her friends and that Mrs. Weasley and the Headmaster cooked up an illegal marriage contract between her and Ron without her consent or knowledge!


Well, at least Prof. McGonagall tried to stop it.There was only one other person who understood how she felt, Prof. Prince-Malfoy, who she just learned was her mother.


Prof. Saoirse Prince-Malfoy, Lady of the House of Prince and younger half-sister of Lucius Malfoy, was the kindest teacher in the whole school, and the most popular.


Her Potions lessons were always fun, and she even let them choose to work in groups or work alone. Most of the students thought of her as a second mother, as she was always comforting them whenever they were upset or needed help.


She was also known as the 'Eyelash Viper' in Slytherin House because whenever she punished her Snakes, no one ever knew how or what she did.


With that in mind, Harriet made her way to the dungeons to talk to her and Prof. McGonagall about what's on her mind.


Upon reaching the entrance to her quarters, the portrait swung open and allowed her and the Transiguration Professor entrance to the room.


In front of the fire, Saoirse was seated in a plush armchair with a cup of tea in hand, a relaxed expression gracing her porcelain face. Her quarters were painted in an ocean theme with a selkie mural painted on the ceiling.


Hearing the door closing, she turned and smiled at her two favorite people. "Hello, Harriet. Minerva. What brings you down here to the dungeons?" she chirped, noticing how Harriet's face fell into a frown and Minerva's lips thinning. That alone let her know that something was bothering her colleague and student.


"What's got you two looking like you just ate the sourest lemon?" Saoirse asked, concerned.


Minerva looked up at her younger colleague and answered, "Dumbledore has been paying Granger and the younger Weasleys to be Harriet's friends and to spy on her. He also set up a marriage contract between Harriet and Ronald. Harriet had no idea of any of this and we both know how she feels about being left in the dark about things that concern her life."


Harriet took that ask her cue to speak up. "I hate feeling like a puppet. And I feel like I've known you from somewhere, Prof. Prince-Malfoy. Like you're a relative of mine or something. I also feel that something's causing me to act more submissive than I usually am. I used to be more outgoing, brave, cunning, and smart and I was at the top of my class since I started muggle primary school. I also feel like I'm not even Harriet Potter!!" the distraught child ranted.


Saoirse stood up from her chair and asked them to follow her to the Floo. With a shout of, "Gringotts!", they disappeared into the swirling emerald flames and landed in the goblin bank.


One of the goblins came up to the three ladies and asked for identities and purposes. Saoirse answered that they were here for inheritance tests for both her and Harriet. The two ladies were lead into a room where two pieces of parchment and a golden, decorated dagger laid on a stone table. Inside the room, Griphook was waiting for them. He instructed them to cut their fingers and place seven drops of blood onto the parchment. Harriet went first and then Saoirse.


(Here is Harriet's fake and real birth certificates)

Fake Birth Certificate:

Name: Harriet Lilian Potter

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Mother: Lily Anna Evans Potter

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Godfather: Frank Longbottom, Sirius Black

Creature: None

Inheritances:

Potter Family

Peverell Family

Gryffindor Family

Properties:

Potter Manor

Potter Cottage

1/4 Hogwarts



Real Birth Certificate:


Name: Bronagh Elizabeth Prince-Malfoy/ Bronagh Prince-Riddle-Slytherin

Mother: Saoirse Prince-Malfoy/ Saoirse Prince-Riddle-Slytherin (submissive Selkie)

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort (dominant Vampire)

Inheritances:

Potter

Prince

Riddle

Gaunt

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Merlin

Lefay

Emyrs

Properties:

Hogwarts

Prince Manor

Gaunt Shack

Riddle Manor


Harriet, or should I say Bronagh, was shocked. She really was Saoirse's daughter. Her mother and father were alive. She looked up at Saoirse and whispered, "Mummy?", bringing tears to her biological mother's eyes.

"Yes, my little Bronagh. I'm your mummy." the woman whispered, the love in her heart overwhelming at reuniting with her and Tom's little girl.

(Saoirse's birth certificate)


Name: Saoirse Layla Prince-Malfoy/ Saoirse Riddle-Slytherin

Mother: Eileen Cassandra Prince-Malfoy

Father: Abraxas Malfoy

Siblings: Lucius Abraxas Malfoy (paternal half brother)

Husband: Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort

Daughter: Bronagh Elizabeth Prince-Malfoy

Inheritance:

Prince

Ravenclaw

Slytherin (consort by marriage)

Properties:

1/2 of Hogwarts



There was only one thing going through their minds at that moment. "Mummy," Bronagh said with her voice steeled in determination and ruby red eyes glowing with power and fury. "we need to bring some truths to light."


"I couldn't agree more, Starshine." Saoirse agreed, a devious smirk creeping it's way onto her face.
Chapter End Notes:
Do not hate on this story because I am trying my best on it.