Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
Updates will be irregular until I create a schedule. Sorry, but please bear with me!
Preface
It was late at night, on the third Friday of October 1996. The grounds were empty and silent except for the sounds of the creatures living in the forest. And among those creatures was one of the rarest in the world. But this rare creature was not normal, even amongst its species. Because it had electric green eyes and a strange patch of feathers that slightly resembled a lightning bolt...

Harry was testing out his new animagus form out in a clearing in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. Of course, he wasn't surprised when he found out what his form was. It was fitting for the Boy-Who-Lived to be an immortal Egyptian Phoenix, after all when he was a baby, the killing curse rebounded off of him, making him famous. Because since when was Harry Potter considered normal? It makes sense that he's an exception to this as well because the last truly powerful animagus was Merlin himself. Harry was an exception, an anomaly, in both worlds.
Chapter End Notes:
The updates will be random and irregular. Please bear with me. Any ratings, comments, and constructive criticism is helpful and appreciated! Thank you!