Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
I blame the Dursleys.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Many people believed Harry had to be some sort of Dark Wizard that he thwarted Voldemort as a baby. Now he hates Voldemort still, but Harry is a dark Wizard. He was abused by the Dursleys, and he wants to make them hurt, as they hurt him.
The Flaw
The Dursleys were insufferable. Harry woke in his cupboard, his aunt screeching for him to wake. Dudley never had to get up, he could if he wanted to.

He never had to do any labor of any kind. He never suffered. Harry was growing tired of this neglect. The mail came. He was sent to get it.

There was a letter for him. Harry slipped it into his pocket, then gave the rest of the mail to his uncle. That morning would have been great, if not for the owl that collided with the door.

Uncle Vernon immediately blamed harry, and he was sent to his cupboard again, hungry. Harry rolled his eyes. He was used to hunger. He usually was refused meals, but soon, the Dursleys would pay.

Harry hated Privet drive. He hated the neighbors, he hated his cousin, Mrs. Fig. He hated his school. Harry tore open his letter and began to read.

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31." Owl? What did they mean? and Wizard?

That certainly explained a lot. Then Harry had an idea. He'd be able to get back at the Dursleys! He'd be able to make them pay.

But what about that owl? What would happen if he didn't respond? Harry decided not to think about that. He'd have to wait and see.
Chapter End Notes:
Hehe
Fixed.