Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hehe
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy was in Madam Malkins. The bells chimed. As he turned, he saw Professor Snape. Father had had him over for dinner on occasions.

And then there was a boy with him. He looked positively delighted. Draco watched as the boy was brought to the stand next to him, and Madam Malkin began fitting him for robes.

"He's your father?" Draco asked the boy. He shook his head.

"I don't have a father." he replied. Draco considered this.

"Why are you here with him?" Draco pressed.

"He's going to take me to Hogwarts." Harry said.

"I'm going to Hogwarts too! Do you play Quidditch?" Draco asked. The boy again, shook his head.

"No. I was brought up by muggles. They're too stupid to comprehend anything other than my cousin." The boy replied. Draco smirked.

"Are they really?" He asked. Harry nodded.

"Professor Snape has told me about Quidditch. I'd like to play Seeker. He said that was the hardest position." The boy told Draco.

Draco grinned. They continued chatting delightedly to each other, all the way out of the Shop, Professor Snape watching them, seemingly satisfied. A blonde woman, Draco's mother, came out of a shop. She saw her son and Harry, and she beamed.

"Made a friend?" She asked her son. Draco nodded.

"This is my mother." He told Harry.

"My name's Harry." Harry told her. She looked at him in confusion.

"Harry Potter?" She asked. Harry nodded. She grinned.

"I have heard quite a bit about you." She told Harry. It was his turn to be confused.

"He doesn't know." Snape told Narcissa. She turned to him.

"Really?" She asked. Harry looked between them. He seemed to be the only one confused.

"The muggles have told him nothing, despite their illicit instructions. I was going to explain everything tonight." Severus added. She nodded.

"Come along Draco. Harry, dear, if you'd like, you may visit anytime." She told Harry. Draco positively beamed.

"See ya at Hogwarts." He said. Harry grinned.

"You too, Draco!" Harry said. Snape smiled.

"You've already made a friend. Your time at hogwarts will be rather delightful." He said. And with the promise that Professor Snape would fill him in that evening, Harry finished the rest of his shopping rather cheerfully.
To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
What do ya think?

Revised, edited, and Improved.