Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Story Notes:
Tell me what you think.
Harry's Request
At breakfast, Harry approached the staff table. He looked up at Snape. everyone was watching him. Snape looked at him, confused.

"Yes, Potter?" He demanded, as he took a sip from his goblet.

"Will you adopt me?" Harry asked. There was a tense silence in the great hall. Professor Snape choked.

"What?" He asked, looking at Harry, bewildered.

"I want you to adopt me." Harry repeated. He looked determined. Albus was looking between the two of them, at once, at complete loss for words.

"Potter, I believe you ought to see Madam Pomfrey. You seem to have gone insane." Professor Snape said quietly. Hermione and Ron came to either side of Harry, and tried to get him to sit down with them.

"No." Harry told them.

"Harry, Mate, you're mental. Sit down." Ron whispered.

"I thought you hated him." Hermione added.

"He saved our lives. I think I misunderstood." Harry replied. Professor Snape watched the exchange.

"Oh dear, you're serious?" He muttered.

"No, I'm Harry." Harry replied, grinning. A smirk curled Snape's lip.

"Potter, I will need to think about this. But you must be aware that you will be held to a higher standard, should I adopt you." Severus told Harry. He grinned.

"I would hope so professor." He said, and he allowed his friends to guide him to the Gryffindor table.
To be continued...
Chapter End Notes:
So, do you like?

It is fixed.