Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
As you may remember, Harry has gone willingly to the dark lord, and we left off with him warning Voldemort he'd do well to listen first.
A New Plan
The Death Eater's looked stunned. They turned to their master.

"Continue." Voldemort said, although, he looked rather wary.

"I know about your horcruxes. You wanted to make seven, so you'd be forever immortal. After you'd already made your initial six, you went to kill me. But the curse backfired, and hit you instead. However, when you died, a piece of your soul got trapped in me." Harry said.

Everyone went silent. Voldemort considered this. "In the department of mysteries is a prophecy, one about us. Moreover, you. I know you're after it, but the truth is, you don't need it. I know the prophecy. The full prophecy." Harry added.

"Come here child."

Harry approached Voldemort. His scar should hurt. He knew that. But it didn't. He was happy. Harry knew Voldemort was. However, his scar was quiet.

Voldemort looked at Harry, suspiciously, and decided to use legilimency.

Memories flashed through Harry's mind. Dumbledore telling him about the horcruxes. Finding the philosopher's stone. The sorting hat telling him he'd do well in Slytherin, and him begging not too, just to stay away from Malfoy. Dumbledore's pensieve, where he heard the prophecy. Then they were back in Malfoy's sitting room.

"He tells the truth." Voldemort told his death eaters.

"Exactly. If you kill me, you kill part of yourself. I want to help you. I'm sick of being the golden boy. Sick of acting like the muggles are our equals. I'm tired of hiding what I can do from people beneath me." Harry said.

Bellatrix cheered, and the Death Eater's exchanged smirks. They had Harry Potter. No one could stop them now.

Voldemort gave Harry the dark mark, and it was decided from there on out that Harry would stay with the Malfoy family. It wasn't long before Bellatrix took off with him to teach him Dark Magic, as well as the unforgivables.

Harry learned fast. Bellatrix was particularly proud of his Cruciatus. All too soon, it was time for 6th year.

Harry and Draco boarded the Hogwarts express together. Hermione saw them.

"Hey, Harry." She said as she went to hug him. Harry held up his hand.

"Save it, Mudblood." He snarled. She looked at him, shocked and hurt, as the slytherins laughed at her. She huffed, and crying, she ran away. Harry joined the Slytherins in their Cabin.

"This year is going to be our best yet!" Malfoy said happily.
To be continued...