Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 2
The next morning, about thirty minutes before breakfast was due to start, all members of Slytherin house were gathered in the common room with Professor Prince going over the rules.

"Now, since we have a bad reputation amongst the school, I want all of you to protect each other. If you absolutely must break the rules, do not get caught. One more thing: Do not trust either Professor McGonagall or Headmaster Dumbledore. Both of them openly favor the Gryffindors and they are the most prejudiced against Slytherin,"

It made sense, if the students thought about it since neither of them made any effort to stop the negative treatment Harry had received after his Sorting.

Fearing that it might happen again, Harry ran and hid behind Severus, grasping the man's robes in a tight grip. Severus, not minding this, simply smiled and led his snakes to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Upon arriving, the students sat down at their house table and started fixing their plates. Harry, the poor thing, had never seen so much food, and even after all these years, couldn't stomach much.

To his credit, he did manage to eat a quarter of the plate Draco made for him, and that was enough for everyone.
To be continued...