Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All characters belong to J.K. Rowling
Hope

Harry stood frozen in place as the Occisor snarled violently.

‘Oh God…that thing can see me! Wait, of course it can, I’m in it’s world after all.’

“What’s going on?” Voldemort snapped impatiently.

“Harry Potterrrrr…” The Occisor hissed.

“What do you mean, Harry Potter?! He’s gone!” Voldemort shot back.

By now the Deatheaters were starting to back further away from the Occisor, which was advancing on Harry.

Harry looked around frantically trying to find a way to escape. He noticed that the Deatheaters were silently apparating for fear of the Occisor.

‘I’ve got to find Snape. Maybe I can somehow get him to apparate.’

Before Harry had a chance to even glance at a Deatheater, the Occisor dove at him. Harry ducked and ran. He wove his way through the Deatheaters trying to find his professor.

‘You can’t tell whose who with these stupid masks!’ Harry thought angrily.

Before he knew what was happening, the Occisor had gained on him and swiped its clawed hand at Harry’s back and just barely missed, but caused Harry to stumble into the nearest Deatheater. Harry landed face down on the floor…no grass? He opened his eyes expecting to see the Occisor ready to murder him, but only saw the welcoming sight of Hogwarts.

“I am so lucky.” Harry murmured. He looked around for Snape and saw he was sitting on the grass next to him. He seemed to be deep in thought.

“Why did I apparate?”

Harry jumped when he heard Snape.

“It was like something…pushed me into apparating.”

Harry stared at Snape, his hopes rising. ‘So he can feel…something.’

Snape abruptly rose and started off towards the castle. Harry stood to follow.

He made his way up to the castle, but stopped at the entrance. Standing in the doorway were Sirius and Snape.

“Where’s Harry?!” Sirius yelled. Harry could make out the worry in his otherwise angry voice.

“Ask Albus. I’m sure he can tell you in a way you’ll be able to understand.” Snape snarled in reply. He pushed his way past Sirius and started towards the Headmaster’s office.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sirius yelled after him.

Snape ignored him and kept walking. Sirius let out a frustrated sigh. Harry walked up to Sirius and stuck his hand into him and held it there.

“C’mon Sirius, please feel it.” But Sirius just stood there motionless. Harry pulled his hand out and hung his head. Sirius left in the direction of Dumbledore’s office. Harry stayed where he was for a few minutes, and then lifted his head. “Why Snape!?” Harry shouted to no one in particular and took of in a bit of a run in the direction Snape had gone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Cowards! They’re all a bunch of idiotic cowards!” Voldemort shouted in frustration. All the Deatheaters had apparated and the Occisor had finally calmed down. He turned to the Occisor. “Are you sure that Potter is gone?”

“Yesssss, he left with a Deatheater.”

“Which one?”

“Severussss Snape.”

“Snape? Well that’s interesting that he should find Dumbledore’s precious little spy. Potter has an amazing amount of luck.” He turned back to the Occisor. “Go back to Hogwarts and kill Snape, but don’t make him disappear. I want Dumbledore to see that Lord Voldemort cannot be easily tricked.”

“What about Potterrrr?”

“Bring him out of your world and kill him in front of all the staff. That should shake them up a bit. Now go!”

Chapter End Notes:
That’s all for now. Sorry it’s so short.