Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: There is extremely disturbing imagery and violence in this chapter, as well as non-con sex. If you cannot stomach that, please turn back now.
Out and About

Several days passed by, with Harry's injuries being tended to carefully by Snape. He was slowly recovering, though he still got that burning pain whenever the time between potions was too long.

Harry was starting to get sick of his room, so he was quite pleased when Snape came in with a pair of crutches.

“It's about time you started fending for yourself.” said Snape and thrust the crutches at Harry, who took them and carefully scooted to the edge of his bed. He gently pushed off and then he was upright with his full weight supported by the crutches.

“Follow me,” said Snape and led Harry out of the room. Harry was shown the kitchen, living room, Snape's room, and the library.

“You can go anywhere you like, except my room and outside,” said Snape. “If you feel unwell, then go back to your room or get me.”

“Where are we?” asked Harry.

“A safe house arranged by Dumbledore,” said Snape. “Now, if you will excuse me, I have other things to be doing.” Snape walked off, leaving Harry alone in front of the library.

Harry leaned forward and pushed open the door. He hobbled along after it and found several shelves filled with books.

As he examined them, he found that very few of them were spellbooks. The majority of them looked to be just stories. He didn't know that there were Wizarding storybooks.

'Must be Dumbledore's doing,' he thought as he picked out a book and settled in on a squashy armchair to read a book called My First Wand.

It wasn't long before he grew tired from all the exertion. There was no way he was going to make it back to his room, so he put the book aside and curled up in the chair.

Just as he was drifting off to sleep, he heard Snape's voice groan, “Potter.” Harry merely closed his eyes and drifted back off.

Harry was awoken from his light sleep by jostling steps. Snape wasn't carrying him, was he?

He heard the creak of a door and felt himself being gently lowered to a bed. Harry blinked open his eyes and found that he was in his room.

“Potter, do be sure and go to sleep in your own bed next time,” said Snape and walked out.

Harry rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He couldn't believe that Snape had carried him. Why couldn't he have just levitated him and saved him the embarrassment.

He sighed and let himself drift back into sleep. Once again, he found himself in memories of the past…

A heavy weight pressed into his stomach. He opened his eyes and found a black-cloaked figure holding a gleaming silver knife. Harry's eyes widened in terror and he panicked.

He bucked wildly on the ground, trying to throw the Death Eater off of him. The Death Eater reached out quickly and slashed at his flailing arms. Harry gasped and clutched his bleeding arm.

The tip of the blade was held against his throat.

“Behave Potter, or you will die a most painful death,” purred a male voice that Harry didn't recognize.

Harry froze, unable to do anything except watch the sharp knife with his eyes. All it would take was one quick movement and he would be as good as dead.

The Death Eater abruptly stood and pulled a small goblet out of his robes. He held it out to Harry, who looked at it suspiciously.

“Would you like some water?” asked the Death Eater. As suspicious as the offer was, he was thirsty. As he reached for the goblet, he was suddenly jolted out of sleep by the sound of a door closing.

He blinked open his eyes to find Snape standing at the table across the room.

“Good morning, Mr. Potter,” said Snape almost cheerfully.

“What are you so happy about?” asked Harry grumpily.

“I do believe I've found a solution to your memory problem,” said Snape. He held up two vials, one filled with red liquid, the other with yellow.

Gryffindor colors, thought Harry.

“What are those?” asked Harry.

“The yellow is a sleeping draught; the red is a memory restorative. They only work when combined with each other. The red must be poured into the yellow, otherwise it creates a fast-acting poison.”

Snape mixed the two potions together as he spoke and held the orange colored mixture out to Harry.

“But I just woke up!” protested Harry.

“Do you want your memory back or not?” asked Snape.

“Yes,” muttered Harry and took the potion. It smelled and tasted strongly of rotten eggs.

“Can't you at least try to make them taste good?” complained Harry as a fog settled over his mind. He thought he heard Snape saying something, but his mind was too foggy to process anything that was said to him. He fell backwards onto the soft pillows on his bed and into a deep sleep.

Surprisingly, this time he found himself upright. His shirt was gone and he could feel cold stone pressing into his back .Cold metal wrapped around his arms, holding them above his head and keeping him against the wall. He tugged at the chains, but found that they were securely attached to the wall.

‘Shite,' he thought as he saw a Death Eater walk in with a tiny smoking cauldron.

Harry didn't like the foreboding feeling that had settled in his stomach. That feeling only grew when the cauldron was spelled to hover in the air and the Death Eater came forward with his wand drawn.

What was in the cauldron? Potions….or something worse? His stomach churned at that thought.

“So, Mr. Potter, having fun?” asked the Death Eater menacingly. Harry glared defiantly at him.

“We need to do something about that defiance,” said the Death Eater and flicked his wand. Harry drew in a quick breath as something searingly hot touched his chest and slid down.

“Did that hurt, Potter?” mocked the Death Eater.

Harry bit his lip, not wanting any more of the liquid on him. The wand was flicked again, and more of the liquid made its way down his chest. He gasped aloud that time and felt tears spring to the corners of his eyes.

Harry gritted his teeth as even more of the liquid ran down his flesh. He would not scream, he would not beg for mercy.

“I know you want to scream,” murmured the Death Eater as he dragged his wand across Harry's cheek, leaving a hot trail behind.

Harry's breathing grew ragged as he struggled not to cry out. The wand slid down his neck and crossed his chest.

A small whimper escaped his lips and he clenched his teeth harder, determined not to make another sound.

“Dare I, Potter?” said the Death eater with his wand pressed dangerously close to the waistband of his jeans. Harry closed his eyes tightly and stiffened his body.

‘No, no, no,' his mind screamed.

The wand moved back and forth across his stomach, layering the hot liquid, sending it gliding downwards. A sudden spurt of the liquid splayed across his stomach and poured downwards. At that point, Harry's resolve ended.

He screamed and strained at his bonds, wanting nothing more than to get rid of the hot liquid that had poured onto his groin. The Death Eater laughed viciously.

“Get it off, get it off!” Harry cried as he fought to escape the chains that pinned him to the wall.

The chains suddenly vanished and he collapsed to the ground. He clawed viciously at his skin, trying in vain to get rid of the burning. All the while the Death Eater laughed.

“Stop it,” Harry pleaded. “Please stop it.”

He heard a door open and close, and the mad laughter ceased. Harry continued to writhe in agony on the floor. Eventually, the burning subsided and he lay still on the dirty ground.

Not that the heat was gone, the room started to grow chilly. Harry shivered and curled into a ball.

A seemingly interminable time passed before he heard the door open again. He raised his head slightly and saw a glimpse of a figure in black before his head hit the ground again with a jarring thud.

“Aww, look how weak bitty baby Potter's gotten!” exclaimed a woman's voice.

“Bellatrix,” growled Harry.

“Why Harry, you remembered me!” purred Bellatrix.

“It's not hard, you're a murderer,” said Harry angrily.

“Ah, my dear cousin Black. He was a murderer too, you know,” she said.

“He was not!” said Harry.

“But you like murderers, don't you?” asked Bellatrix softly, ignoring what he'd said. “But then again, you're a murderer too. I like murderers. Only murderers can truly appreciate life.”

She knelt beside him and placed her hands on his scratched stomach. She bent over and lightly kissed his stomach, trailing kisses down to his belly button.

She smoothly slid her hands down and quickly undid the button and zipper. She moved her hands to his hips and slid his jeans down.

‘Oh God,' screamed the voice in his head.

He broke out of the stupor she had held him in and scrabbled backwards.

“Oh no you don't!” said Bellatrix and quickly cast Immobulus on him. She slid his jeans down the rest of the way and stared down at him.

“Aww, is wittle baby Potter still in training pants?” she mocked. “Golden Snitch boxers are for babies. It's a good thing you won't be wearing them for much longer.”

Harry felt his face grow hot. This couldn't be happening. He tried to reach into himself for some bit of magic, as he done when threatened by the Dursleys before, but failed.

He lay, unable to move as Bellatrix stripped off his boxers and threw them aside.

“Tut, tut, still not up, we'll have to fix that,” commented Bellatrix.

She stripped off her own clothes quickly, until she was down to her black bra and panties. Harry was unable to look away as she took off both and revealed her large, supple breasts and thick crop of hair. Unwillingly, he felt his own arousal.

‘No, no, no,' he thought, forcing himself to think of anything except the curvaceous woman standing completely naked in front of him.

“That's more like it,” said Bellatrix as she knelt beside him again. She waved her wand and Harry felt something soft beneath him. Harry lay helplessly as Bellatrix lowered herself onto his body.

Her hands massaged his shoulders as she left more kisses across his chest. Her tongue darted out to glide smoothly across his flesh.

“Such pure flesh,” murmured Bellatrix. She stretched out, pressing herself to his chest.

“The Dark Lord honors me by letting me break you in.” She slid upwards, against his throbbing erection, to nibble at his neck and ears.

“So delicious,” she purred. She reached for her wand and waved it over him.

“I want to hear you scream when we come,” she whispered seductively.

“I won't,” said Harry defiantly.

“Yes, you will,” said Bellatrix. “You've never been with a woman before. I can tell. You will come with me and I will partake of your seed.”

If Harry could have, he would have vomited. But he couldn't, and there was no way to escape this. Harry whimpered as Bellatrix lowered herself onto him.

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 5: Aftermath