Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just as I promised, here is the second chapter. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I would have loved to!

Chapter 19 - Settling In II

They went down to kitchen and in a few minutes they were both seated at the table heartily tucking in a chicken salad and drinking orange juice. Harry remembered wanting to buy Snape coffee and it was a perfect opportunity as Snape was going to tend to the brewing potions and wouldn’t need his help again. “Sir, can I have a walk around the neighbourhood while you tend to the potions?”

Snape looked up thoughtfully. The headmaster had set wards the day before for the boy’s safety, apparition was non-permitted except for the magical signatures of Snape, Harry, Dumbledore, McGonagall, and of all people Lupin! The floo was also charmed not to permit anyone to come through except with Snape’s personal acknowledgement. But he couldn’t possibly confine the boy to the house all summer. Well the boy then had to contend himself with having Snape as a companion every time he went out. At least that way, he wouldn’t get into a lot of trouble. But what if he was busy? He could always ask the blasted house elf to keep an eye on the boy and make sure he was safe at all times. Snape rubbed his temples. He couldn’t really deny the boy some time alone, could he?

Harry, misinterpreting Snape’s silence, took it as a refusal. He didn’t really care for going out, he wasn’t even used to it before Snape came, he just wanted to buy his teacher the coffee he liked. Harry pouted in his plate not daring to protest against Snape presumed decision. After all he should be grateful for what the man had done and was still doing for him.

Snape looked in time to see Harry pouting. He tried to control his amusement as he coldly asked, “Mr. Potter?”

“Yes?”

“Are you pouting?”

Harry scowled, “No!”

Snape chuckled, “Could have fooled me, brat!”

Harry smiled weakly; he liked it when Snape called him ‘brat’. He always did when he was amused and laughing. He even said it so … well … for lack of a better description … affectionately!

“I wasn’t pouting!” Harry insisted.

“Fine Potter, suit yourself! Now to answer your question, yes you can go for a walk.” Harry’s face lit up as usual with his smile.

U-uh! Not so fast brat! “While we are still at it Potter, there are some rules that you will abide by at all times.”

Harry gulped, “Right! Um .. what rules?”

“If you are inside the house or in the garden, then there are no problems but outside is a different issue. You can do whatever you like, as long as it is not dangerous (Snape looked pointedly at Harry!). You will NOT get past the neighbourhood without my knowledge and approval, and you will not under any kind of circumstances, stay out after dark alone! Is that clear?” When Harry “yessired” to his satisfaction, Snape continued, “You will inform me of all your plans whenever you are going out and if there are any changes you will use the muggle phone to inform me. I have to know where you are every minute of your time and approve of that location’s safety. Understood?”

Harry nodded not trusting himself to speak. Shouldn’t he be angry? Shouldn’t he protest? Shouldn’t boys his age rebel against those type of rules? On the contrary Harry was overwhelmed with feelings at the moment. Never before in his life did anyone care enough to put rules for his safety. He had never experienced anyone acting so protective. He didn’t mind at all if it had a little pressure on his freedom, actually he never had any freedom before! Now he was free to go around and meet people and even buy things, all this at a small price, make sure to tell Snape his plans!

He felt his heart racing and eyes burning as he looked up gratefully at his teacher, “Thank you, Sir.” He whispered.

Snape had been studying him intently for the past few moments. He closed his eyes, Dumbledore, do you have any idea the extent of damage the decision you made 13 years ago caused? Once again, changing to his winning tactic, Snape calmly pointed out, “You don’t have to thank me Potter. After all I am looking forward to when you break those rules to rip you limbs one by one and add them to my potions with you watching!”

“Ouch!” was Harry’s answer.

“Ouch indeed, Potter. Just try me!”

Harry grinned, “Oh I wouldn’t want to do that. I am not daft, Severus, you know.”

Snape smiled. Yes, these were the exact words Harry said when Snape asked him to call him Severus. He gave the cheeky boy a mock glare and growled, “Out Potter, before I change my mind and start ripping your limbs now.”

Harry laughed as he jumped up from his chair, “Yes Sir.” Harry started to clear the table unconsciously until he caught the exasperated look his teacher gave him. He looked sheepishly at Snape muttering about old habits before leaving to his room to get the muggle money he still had. Snape flicked his wand a few times and everything was neatly in place again.

When Harry came down again he found Snape waiting for him in the hall holding quite a few ten-pound notes. “Here Harry, keep this money with you.”

“But I still have some money left, Sir.”

“Humour me , Potter. You might want to buy things and also do me a favour and buy some of that chocolate ice cream you seem so addicted to!”

“But, I have enough, really Sir, you don’t have to …” Isn’t it enough what you are doing for me?

“Potter,” Snape growled, “I know you don’t have a lot of muggle money left, and while you are here, you are my responsibility. I don’t want to hear another word on the matter!”

“But, I have money Sir, a lot of money actually, but just in galleons. Maybe we can go one day to Gringotts and I can change-”

Harry shut his mouth with a snap. He knew that glare and he really really didn’t want to find himself with a sore behind again! A subdued, “Yes Sir” was squeaked, much to Snape’s satisfaction and amusement.

“Your Plans?”

Once Harry was able to find his tongue again, he cleared his throat, “I will only explore around and see where everything is. I will also pass by a Grocer’s shop to buy … the ice-cream. That’s all I guess.”

Snape nodded, “Alright, I will expect you for tea at 4:00 then. Do you have the phone number?”

Harry took it out of his pocket, “Yes Sir.”

“Make sure you remember the house, don’t get lost.” Harry nodded again. “And if you need anything, just call. If you feel suspicious about something, return back immediately. Don’t loose track of ti-”

Harry was barely containing his laughter by then as he cut Snape short, “Sir, I’ll be alright. Stop fussing!”

Snape’s eyes went wide! Blasted Slytherin Snakes! Was he actually fussing over the boy? Snape growled “Get out of my sight!”

When Harry fled out the door, Snape sank in his chair. What have I gotten myself into?

….……………………

Harry walked out the low fence and onto the street looking around curiously. The weather was excellent, sunny and warm but not at all hot. The neighbourhood was a quiet one. All the houses were more or less the same, but it was still different than Privet Drive. The houses here were much bigger, and all the gardens were well kept. Flowers were blooming everywhere and Harry found himself stopping more than once to look at the colourful flower beds here and there. Harry soon found himself in a busy square. There was a bus-stop, a post office, a small children’s park, and a huge market area.

Harry almost squealed with excitement, it was the first time to find himself walking around and watching things and people, alone, and content, not nursing bruises, physically or emotionally. He wondered if Snape was used to come to the place as a child too, or even as an adult. Snape seemed so closed upon himself and Harry knew for a fact that his childhood was not a happy one.

Harry trotted around with delight and he didn’t care in the least that he looked like a small child in a toy store. Speaking of which, he looked around until he found a toy store, he ran inside and stood looking with awe. Every toy that Harry’s imagination could and couldn’t produce was stacked in shelves and on the floor; big toys, small toys; unmoving toys, speaking toys; musical toys, educational toys; the list could go on forever. Children were whining and squealing everywhere and tugging the arms of their parents to show them some toy that caught their interest. Harry watched specifically a small pink toddler … er .. toddler wearing pink who was sucking her thumb and holding to her daddy’s leg. He watched as her father kneeled down beside her and stroked her hair asking if she liked the small doll he was holding. Harry smiled as, a moment later, the little girl put up her arms to be picked up and was scooped in her daddy’s arms where she rested her head on his chest happily sucking her thumb. The man suddenly looked at Harry and he blushed furiously for being caught watching. He averted his eyes and pretended to look at one of the toys when he heard laughter behind him. Harry looked to see the man looking at him in amusement, still holding his girl. “Hello there young man. You don’t happen to have young siblings, do you?”

Harry cleared his throat, “Um no Sir, I don’t.” Why was the man asking?

“I thought so. Well then I suggest you look there. The toys you are looking at are all for toddlers up to 3 years old.”

Harry turned scarlet as he whirled around and walked swiftly to where the man pointed. He always made a fool of himself, even here. At least he wasn’t going to see the man again.

………………..

Harry took his time to look around in the toy store. And although he knew that now he could afford it, he really didn’t feel the need to buy anything. In fact, he was overwhelmed with the things he saw. Harry figured he could always come here again if he decided to buy something later.

He sat down on a bench in the park to catch his breath. He watched the children playing on the swings. For the first time in his life, there was no ache in his heart as he watched them. Harry smelled pop-corn and had the most childish urge to eat pop-corn right that minute. He couldn’t even wait to reach the small outlet. He bought a medium sized container and started walking around happily munching his pop-corn. He moved to the swings and watched as a small boy struggled to make his swing go higher. The boy looked no more than 4. Harry put the pop-corn aside and caught the swing and gave it a hearty push making the boy squeal with excitement. Harry laughed merrily when he found all the children calling small “me too, me toooo” to him. After 20 hearty pushes for different swings, Harry retrieved his pop-corn and started walking again. He watched a group of kids playing in the sand. Suddenly a small toddler cried, Harry was beside him in an instant. Harry shushed the boy gently asking him what was the matter. A moment later, Harry was digging in the sand, successfully retrieving the small paddle that the boy thought was lost. The boy grinned through his tears sniffing a ‘tank yous!’ making Harry laugh. Harry wiped the little boy’s tears and stood up. He was startled to find two women watching him, one of them obviously was the boy’s mother, the other must have been one of the other kids’ mothers. They were both smiling at him while the boy’s mother thanked him. Harry turned red making both women laugh. A moment later, Harry’s face became an unbelievable shade of crimson as he heard the two women commenting on how adorable and how sweet he was.

He turned to walk again but found the same brown haired man of the toy store still carrying his little girl watching him with amusement shining in his grey eyes. Obviously the bloke had been watching as well.

………………………………

Harry fled the park and went to the flower shop. He stopped and sniffed the air. He closed his eyes and sniffed again contently. When he opened his eyes, he stared. He couldn’t move his eyes from a small bunch of white lilies. Lilies! They were so beautiful. No wonder his mother was named after lilies, she was so beautiful, even more beautiful than those lilies.

Harry reached to the lilies, and very gently touched the flowers as if afraid to wound them. Ah, so smooth, so peaceful looking. Harry touched them again, with more courage this time.

“If you want them badly, I could give them to you at a lower price.”

Harry jumped and looked around to see a girl, only a few years older than himself watching him intently.

Harry cleared his throat, “Um … how much is this bunch?”

“Only 2.99, but I could give them to you for 2 pounds only. Will you take them?”

“Yes please.”

The girl snickered. “You seem to be in love.”

Harry grinned, “Yeah.” You cannot imagine how much I am in love with those lilies!

“Want to wrap’em nicely then, eh?”

“NO!”

The girl jumped before her hand reached the bunch.

Harry was embarrassed at his outburst but just the though that someone else might touch those lilies made Harry’s mind scream in protest. He had already claimed them to be the memory of his mother, no one else was to share them with him. “Um … sorry, I mean .. no really thank you. I’ll just take them like that!”

He reached for the bunch and held it in his arm protectively, giving the girl her money. She took them from him muttering about mental customers and why it was always her luck, and went on and on about it making Harry finally laugh. He apologized again before leaving the shop although the girl didn’t actually care whether he was sorry or not as long as he removed himself from the shop.”

………………………..

Harry then looked at his watch, Wow! It was already 3:00. He should get moving to buy the coffee quickly then if he wants to avoid torn limbs. Cradling the lilies, he walked quickly to the Grocer’s shop and well, the small door was definitely not telling of the real size of the place. It was more of a huge department store where you could find everything you could think of in one place. Harry sighed. Maybe he could visit it later and look around but now, he would be facing Snape’s wrath soon if he didn’t get moving quickly.

Harry was finally able to locate the coffee brand he was looking for and he immediately reached for the largest package when a voice came from behind him saying, “Excellent brand. My favourite too.” Harry closed his eyes. Oh no. It is him again! He turned around slowly to face the brown haired man. He was still embarrassed by what happened in the toy store and further embarrassed by the attention he got in the park. “Yes Sir, it is a good one.”

The man was now pushing a full trolley with the little girl sitting in the child seat licking a bright coloured lollipop and watching people moving around.

“You are not from around, are you?” The man asked.

Harry really didn’t know if he was supposed to talk to the man or not but he didn’t see any harm and he still remembered the cover up story that he spend the morning learning, so he answered, “Not really, Sir. I am here for the summer.”

“Ah I see, well-”

He was cut short by his daughter squealing, “Lillllies!” then pointing a little finger to her chest saying, “Me!”

Harry smiled at the little girl, “Your name is Lilly?”

The father laughed, “Maria Lilly actually, and this is the only flower she can recognize of course.”

“Mummy name me!” The little girl said proudly.

Harry stroked her hair so gently, very similar to how he first touched the lilies. “Oh really, Mummy must be very proud of you then. You are so beautiful just like these lilies!”

The girl gave him a large toothy grin, “Yethhhh, me butiful!”

“I have named her Maria but her mother insisted that she would be called Lilly, and really young man, you should always avoid to anger a pregnant woman if you know what is good for you.” Harry laughed. He had warmed up to the man at the toy store when he saw how he treated his little girl and the girl really seemed pretty then too, but now Harry longed to hold the little girl in his arms. The little girl had very smooth brown hair that was as long as her little waist pulled into a long silky pony tail. She had huge hazel eyes that looked as if they were larger than her face giving her a very cute and childishly delightful look. She was wearing a pink dress, pink shoes and clutching in her arm the small pink doll that her father bought her. She didn’t resemble Harry’s mother, but she still reminded him of her. Maybe it was the name, maybe it was the innocence, or maybe it was just Harry getting madder by the second. Honestly, he didn’t care now.

But he had to go, “I am sorry Sir, but I have to go.”

“OK young man, it was a pleasure to meet you, and your name is?”

“Harry, Sir. Pleasure to meet you too.” Harry patted the little girl on the shoulder and ran to pay for the coffee. He remembered to grab a chocolate ice-cream container as he passed the aisle.

…………………

Harry walked back to Snape’s house, passing by the park again where the children were still playing and squealing. He recognized two children from the swings as they waved to him. Grinning, he waved back.

He reached home 20 minutes before 4:00 to find Snape standing by the fireplace. Harry smiled at Snape as he quickly ran to the kitchen to put the coffee and chocolate and came out again still clutching the lilies in his arm.

“How was the walk Harry?” Snape asked watching him intently. He had noted the flushed look on Harry’s face and his dancing eyes. Obviously that walk had done much improvement to Harry’s spirit than was expected.

It was as if Snape had pushed the on button with his question. Harry immediately started. “It was very good Sir. I discovered a lot of places today, there is a park right down the street. There is also a bus stop and a post office. You should have seen the children in the park, they wanted to swing high and they couldn’t so they asked me for help , and the toy store, it was huge. There were all types of toys there, just like the Grocer’s. You know it’s not really really a Grocer’s shop. And there was that man with his daughter, Maria Lilly, … and oh yes, see I bought those lilies, they looked so peaceful, I just couldn’t leave them. Can you charm them to last forever Sir? Please? You should have seen the girl at the flower shop when she wanted to wrap them and I yelled at her, oh and there was that little boy too in the park, he lost his paddle and I dug in the sand to find it, and he was actually crying for it …”

At the beginning of Harry’s rather long monologue, both Snape and Dumbledore who was standing behind Harry without him noticing, exchanged amused and relieved glances. Harry seemed happy, very happy and they were both shocked that he immediately opened up and started telling Snape of his day. But a while later, Dumbledore was still holding the glass of water he was drinking from before Harry came, watching him in bewilderment not really able to follow the bits and pieces he was describing while Snape groaned. The boy had turned into a live chatter box! Wasn’t being a miserable subdued boy much better.

Finally Dumbledore threw his head backwards and let out a wringing hearty laugh making Harry stop short startled as he whirled around quickly to a now chortling Dumbledore. “Well my dear boy, that was the most delightful description of a day that I have ever heard, but Harry you didn’t even stop to catch your breath, I was afraid you’d suffocate for lack of air!”

Harry pinked slightly, but he still grinned openly. He was feeling so happy and excited. “Oh, sorry Headmaster, didn’t see you there!” He then turned to Snape and said, “Ahem … to answer your question Sir, it was good!”

Snape stared at Harry, “You mean to tell me Mr. Potter that you still remember my question after spending the last five minutes chattering non-stop?”

Ha – No way! Nope! Sorry! You’re not going to win this time! “Of course I do. I told you I am not daft, Severus.”

Dumbledore choked on his water and sprayed it all over his robes while Snape’s eyes widened in horror as he looked from the very smug looking boy to the choking headmaster. Damn Damn Damn! I will never live this down!

“That’s it!” Snape growled. He reached to grab Harry’s arm fully intending to strangle the life out of the brat. Harry wiggled and ran away to the other side of the room, Snape at his tail. “Ahhh …. Headmaster, help!” Harry gasped as he ran behind Dumbledore who was currently holding his side from laughing so hard. Harry was finally able to run off to the kitchen away from Snape’s reach.

“YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I LAY MY HANDS ON YOU BRAT! YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY.” Snape bellowed, Dumbledore gripping him by the arm.

……………………….

Harry collapsed on a chair in the kitchen laughing hard. After a few moments, catching his breath, he gently put the lilies on the table and started to prepare tea. He was actually very hungry and he figured it was the long walk that caused it. He opened the fridge and got out some bread, cheese, and ham. He also took out the cauldron cakes that Dobby left him that morning, then started making coffee for Snape. Water boiled, sandwiches made and cakes sliced, Harry sat at the table waiting for the coffee and stroking the lilies.

Snape and Dumbledore entered the kitchen then making Harry jump for shelter. Dumbledore laughed while Snape growled on seeing the boy. The blasted headmaster had lost no time in teasing him mercilessly and Snape just sat there closing his eyes and imagining all the tortures he was going to inflict on the boy.

“Come Harry, sit down. I am sure Severus is calm now.”

Harry whimpered. Really sometimes he felt that Dumbledore had a sick sense of humour. Should he have stressed Snape’s name like that?

Harry gingerly sat beside the headmaster shrinking in his chair, getting ready to jump again on the slightest movement from Snape. He was almost sure that, coming early or not, he hadn’t really escaped the torn limbs issue.

“What a marvellous meal Harry, thank you.” Dumbledore said in between mouthfuls of a ham and cheese sandwich. “Mmmm, I am glad I dropped in for tea then.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.” Harry muttered before getting up and pouring coffee in a large mug for Snape, all the time trying to keep away from his teacher’s reach as much as possible. He put the mug in front of Snape with a subdued, “I … bought you the coffee you like, Sir.”

Snape glared at the boy before reaching for the mug and holding it close to him. Harry let out the breath he was holding, for just a second there, he thought Snape would refuse his present. He grinned making Snape humph muttering, “Thank you for the coffee, brat!”

Harry laughed and relaxed in his chair. Dumbledore was watching in amusement the interaction between the two most wronged persons he had ever known. He tried to squash down his feelings of guilt and sadness towards both of them. He considered himself the only one responsible for the hard lives they both went through, and to see them both now content and happy, living an almost normal life, even if short-lived, strengthened those feelings of guilt. He was just getting a glimpse of what might have been, of what Severus life would have been like if he had a family and children and of what Harry’s life would have been like if he had caring guardians.

His train of thoughts were interrupted when Harry suddenly said, “Oh and I have bought the chocolate ice cream too, Sir.”

“Thank goodness. I wouldn’t want to have you around without your addiction satisfied.”

Harry scowled, “Yeah, well I am not the only one addicted to something around here!”

“If you’re talking about the coffee, Potter, then really-”

Harry released a cough that sounded suspiciously like ‘potions’ making Dumbledore start laughing again and Snape narrow his eyes.

Calmly, Snape put aside the coffee mug and with a bended finger signed for Harry to come close “Come here Mr. Potter if you please.”

Harry’s eyes widened, “Umm … I think I am fine right here, Sir, thank you.”

“Now!” Snape barked.

Harry looked pleadingly at Dumbledore, who was watching the two with polite interest desperately keeping a straight face, “I’d rather not Sir.”

When Harry discovered he wouldn’t get any support from the headmaster, he sighed and walked hesitantly to Snape having the urge to cover his ears with his hands protectively. Just as he expected, Snape took both ears in his hand and pinched them generously saying, “This impertinence Mr. Potter is going to soon end you in a very uncomfortable position. Literally. So you’d better shape up then!”

“Owie, ow ow ow! Yes Sirrr!”

When Harry was released, he tried vigorously to rub his stinging ears scowling at Snape and at Dumbledore who was serenely drinking a cup of tea, looking quite fascinated with the plates and table cloth.

Harry flopped himself down in his chair pouting in his tea cup. He ignored both professors as he continued his sandwich and when he finished, he excused himself and went to his room where he started on a letter to Hermione.

……………………………

He clearly remembered her threat, “Harry, as soon as you settle down, you’d better send me all details or I swear I’ll tell Professor Snape who put the extra mandrake roots in Malfoy’s cauldron.” Being that convincing , Harry could only do as she requested.

After a few minutes, Harry put down his quill. He didn’t want to send Hermione a letter, he wanted to talk to her, to share with her all what happened. He was overwhelmed by different feelings and he didn’t know what to think. For the first time in his life today, he felt he had a home, all the way back from the market square, he was thinking of it as home, this was his room, and he was starting to feel very strange emotions concerning Snape. He knew he cared about him before, but this emotion was different, it was more of … love, yes, that was it. He loved that man as much as any child would love their parent! He wanted to stick to him like glue and never let go. It seemed so wrong! Yet so right! What was he supposed to do now? But this was only for the summer, he knew it was going to stop, this bliss he was living in would one day cease to exist, and this day was soon, very soon in Harry’s opinion. He put his arms around himself. This thought made him feel very cold. He didn’t want to leave this house, he didn’t want to leave Snape.

Harry again took his quill,

Hermione,

I don’t know what to tell you. I am happy here. So happy but I need to talk to you. Do you think we can arrange to meet sometime soon? I am sure, Professor Snape wouldn’t object to take me to your house or to let me meet you somewhere, unless he’s busy or something.

Thank you Mione,

Harry

Ps. Do you have any idea how I could tell Ron that I am happy here and that Professor Snape is not torturing me without Ron getting berserk?

He rolled the parchment, and set it aside. Hedwig hadn’t shown up yet, most probably punishing him for the day he made her come and go between Surrey and London at least half a dozen times and then forgetting to even thank her.

He would have to ask Snape to use his owl. As if on cue, a soft knock on his door came followed by the potions teacher, a more calm one to Harry’s relief.

“Harry?”

“Yes Sir?”

“I just wanted to thank you again for the coffee, it was a very thoughtful present.”

Harry’s face burned as he muttered, “It was nothing Sir!”

Snape took out his wand and muttered something. In an instant, the bunch of lilies was in Harry’s hand. Harry closed his eyes, how could he forget about them? He looked gratefully at his teacher, “Thank you, Professor.”

“The headmaster charmed them for you. They will stay fresh for a year, then they will have to be charmed again. He said he’s going to teach you this charm when you’re back at school.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Harry repeated. For everything.
Snape seated himself on Harry’s bed watching the boy work on organizing his books and papers. For some reason, he had found himself seeking the boy after the headmaster left. This can’t be good. He was becoming too fond of the boy and it seemed that Harry was becoming too attached to him.

Harry was grinning as he remembered how many time he had annoyed the man playfully today.

“Ah, I see you have finally stopped scowling Mr. Potter!”

“Yes, Sir! It’s hard not to scowl if you have a stinging ear, you know!”

Snape chuckled, “Yes I know!”

Harry stared at Snape in bewilderment, “You mean you used to have your ear pinched too?”

“Oh yes! Most definitely.”

“Really? by whom?”

Who do you think?”

Not the headmaster?”

Snape laughed, “No, not the headmaster, actually it was Minerva. And I wouldn’t advise you to place yourself in a position to try it Potter. Believe me, you’ll regret it!” My dear lady, you don’t know how much I owe you for your care. Snape remembered very well how many times Professor McGonagall had shown him genuine care and warmth, even when every body else in the school shunned him. She did it unconsciously, and he was sure she would have done it with anyone else, but it was the first kindness he got from an adult in his life, besides Hagrid, even if it was coupled with stinging ears.

An image of Professor McGonagall pinching an adult Professor Snape’s ears, with him yelping, popped in Harry’s mind making him dissolve in laughter. Snape waited patiently for Harry to finish laughing, glaring daggers his way, “Amusing image, Potter?”

Unwisely, Harry said, “Yes, Sir, very!” When Harry realized what he said, he stopped abruptly and put his hands to his face. Oh no! Harry seemed intent on getting himself killed by Snape. He finally removed his hands and opened his eyes to find Snape only two inches away from him still glaring daggers. Ok, fine! Ron, Hermione it was very nice meeting you in this life! “Chess?”