1. Chapter 1: Separation by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 8] (2500 words)
First and formost, I don't own any of the characters, they belong to JK Rowling. (too bad for me) I'm just playing with them for awhile (yes, I know that sounds bad, but it's true!) And before you ask, no I'm not making any money off this *sob* I'm doing this for my own enjoyment.
This is also my first story, so please help me out by reviewing to keep my confindence up! Thank you!
2. Chapter 2: Choices by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 11] (2876 words)
Severus is found out as a Death Eater and struggles to get away. In his search for a place to hide, he ends up in an unlikely Muggle neighborhood: Privet Drive.
3. Chapter 3: Surprises by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 10] (4919 words)
Harry wakes up to find a morning full of surprises!
4. Chapter 4: Aftermath by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 10] (2607 words)
Harry suspects his aunt is hiding something, but they both work together to hide Snape away from Vernon and Dudley.
5. Chapter 5: Unexpected Seer by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 10] (3695 words)
Both in the past and in the present,unexpected prophecies are told, setting plans into action.
6. Chapter 6: What To Do by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 14] (2565 words)
Petunia relives memories she's tried to keep out for years.
7. Chapter 7: Waking Up by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 8] (3036 words)
Severus wakes up and relieves a haunting memory.
8. Chapter 8: Revelation by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 16] (3701 words)
Petunia reveals informations that shocks both Harry and Severus to their cores.
9. Chapter 9: Memories and Madness by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 12] (2636 words)
Quick note: Before you read, I want to clear up a little confusion from the last chapter. When Severus and Harry are going down the stairs, Severus is still scared of going down, but doesn't want to let Harry know. Snape's panting is actually due to his phobia, not just from being tired. His wanting at least three steps between them is also because he doesn't want Harry to accidently (or purposefully) push him down. And Snape being Snape, he didn't want to ask that Harry go first so he had to grin and bear it so to speak. Sorry for the slight confusion. On with the chapter!
10. Chapter 10: Meet Harry Potter by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 10] (3074 words)
A quick memory of the first time Severus ever met Harry.
11. Chapter 11: Confusion by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 9] (2292 words)
Severus and Harry don't quite know how to feel, and in the end, Harry feels unwanted.
12. Chapter 12: Better in the Morning by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 11] (3422 words)
Severus and Harry have a bit of difficulty adjusting and coming to terms.
13. Chapter 13: In the Cupboard by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 15] (2276 words)
Severus wakes up the second day and makes a horrible discovery on his own.
14. Chapter 14: Reintroductions by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 22] (2473 words)
Harry believes Snape's left, but finds him in the kitchen. There, Snape and Vernon get reintroduced.
15. Chapter 15: Crime and Punishment by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 25] (3131 words)
Severus begins his punishment of the Dursleys
16. Chapter 16: A Time for Answers by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 12] (3428 words)
Severus and Petunia have a private discussion.
17. Chapter 17: Happy Birthday by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 18] (4015 words)
Harry finally reads his mother's letter.
And this chapter is dedicated to EllaEleniel, Kristeh, Pandora, and Jade Sullivan who made me feel better when I freakout early this morning for no real reason at all! :) Thanks guys!!
18. Chapter 18: What Was Left Behind by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 17] (3418 words)
Severus and Harry have a talk. Both are beginning to understand each other.
19. Chapter 19: Meetings by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 14] (4132 words)
Harry and Severus have a meeting with the Headmaster.
And this is dedicated to Pandora, who's been worrying I was not going to update! Silly Pandora, I always do! :)
20. Chapter 20: Spirited Away by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 19] (2733 words)
Dumbledore takes Harry back to Privet Drive. Death Eaters know where Harry lives.
21. Chapter 21: Shocking News by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 22] (2279 words)
Harry discovers where Snape's taken him. Dumbledore believes that Harry is dead.
22. Chapter 22: Trustworthy by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 16] (2649 words)
Draco hears news of Snape
23. Chapter 23: Hiding Harry by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 18] (2057 words)
The members of the Order fight amoung themselves.
24. Chapter 24: Change by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 20] (3805 words)
Severus talks to Harry about the rules before change Harry back into his real appearance. Harry meets the landlord.
25. Chapter 25: Fall Out by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 13] (3754 words)
Severus and Harry have a slight arguement and Severus is having second thoughts. Ron knows something is wrong.
26. Chapter 26: Beginnings of Trust by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 14] (4040 words)
Severus and Harry start to make up. Hermione gets her letter.
27. Chapter 27: Spreading the News by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 17] (5240 words)
News gets out about Harry Potter. Severus and Harry are getting along.
28. Chapter 28: Hidden Truths by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 12] (4436 words)
Harry and Severus talk about Harry's "death" before father and son bond a little bit more.
29. Chapter 29: Welcome Back Harry Potter by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 15] (4890 words)
It's the end of the summer and Severus takes Harry to the train station.
30. Chapter 30: Predictions and the Hat by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 25] (6005 words)
Harry tells his story to his friends while Severus has another prediction, one that comes true.
For Pandora. May you have a better day tomorrow!
31. Chapter 31: Welcome to Slytherin by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 21] (6350 words)
It's decided that Harry will go into Slytherin, the DADA teacher is announced, and Severus is not at all happy with anything.
32. Chapter 32: In the Snake Hole by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 14] (6223 words)
Harry and Draco survive their first night as roommates, Severus sets up wards, and Harry begins a new day.
33. Chapter 33: Wonderful First Day by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 22] (8154 words)
Harry has a terrible first day and Severus has a horrible night.
34. Chapter 34: A Little Bit of the Truth by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 19] (5774 words)
35. Chapter 35: Pondering the Wrongs by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 11] (4169 words)
McGonagall rips into Dumbledore. And Harry wonders about what he's seen.
36. Chapter 36: Things Are Looking Up by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 20] (8450 words)
Severus confides in Minerva. Harry has a rather pleasant day.
This is in honor of my best friend's birthday which is January third.
37. Chapter 37: Not So Bad by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 15] (3858 words)
Harry studies with Neville and Hermione, and Harry and Severus have yet another talk.
38. Chapter 38: The Dark Arts Professor by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 13] (4191 words)
Harry and Draco meet the DADA teacher...
This was beta'd by the wonderful EllaElenie! Thanks Ella!! :D
39. Chapter 39: What's to be Done? by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 15] (5309 words)
Harry talks to Severus. The Heads of House pay the Headmaster a visit...
40. Chapter 40: Tasks by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 6] (5236 words)
While teachers bicker, Harry doesn't know what to think anymore. Dumbledore calls Snape to his office...
41. Chapter 41: Changes by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 6] (4605 words)
Draco is beginning to have doubts, while Snape is given a new power...
42. Chapter 42: Memories and the Crumple-Horned Snorkack by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 11] (5398 words)
Snape runs an errand while Harry makes a new friend.
43. Chapter 43: Restarts by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 18] (4903 words)
Harry talks to Ron and Draco, while Snape is reintroduced to Karkaroff.
To be continued...
is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 177 members. Members who liked Where Once Was Light
also liked 1549 other stories