Harry is tired. Tired of being the centre of attention, tired of being a puppet to Dumbledore, tired of the constant bullying from Snape and just tired of life. He wants to be someone he is not.
- Harry is in any year above fourth year as that is when most things in his life go down hill.
- Harry could be resorted if you so wish.
- Voldemort is trying to coheres Harry into coming to the dark side. He MUST succeed.
- Harry MUST show small but notable changes through the story which not many people would pick on, but Snape does.
- Harry gets Ron and Herminoe to follow him to the dark.
- Nick names: you can make up the nick names for them but they can`t be obvious to other people other then Harry and the other two.
- Luna HAS TO BE DARK!
- This can either be a Luna/Harry or Draco/Harry or even Tom/Harry
- Snape helps Harry in anyway possible
- Blaise can either be with Ron, the twins or Hermione
- You could also mention or have the Dursely's in it.
- Also Harry HAS to have at least three confrontations with the dark Lord, Either to discuss becoming one or talking about things to do with the order.
- Harry could hate Dumbledore.
- The story must include these lines (In any order you wish):
"I've become too numb to care."
"When I find out who did this they will pay!"
"Can we just get on with this, we have lost enough as it is."
"The beard wont know what hit him."
Try to avoid:
- Harry losing his temper too much (He can lose it but only when necessary)
- Please don`t add confusing things (Like those TIME TUNERS)
- Dumbledore shouldn`t be suspicious until the later chapters.
- Harry should be treated, but not by a member of the order or anyone at school, apart from possible Snape and Remus is free to become dark to if you wish.
- Sirius can either survive his death in fifth year (If you chose doing fifth/ sixth year) and follow Harry or can die.