Moony & Sev's Child by Snapegirl
After Lily and James are killed at Godric's Hollow, Severus takes matters into his own hands, disregards Dumbledore's orders and takes Harry away to raise him. Remus argues that he, as Harry's godfather (chosen by James) should raise Harry, but the Ministry will never give custody to a werewolf. So he appeals to Severus to allow him to live with them and help raise his godson. Should take place pre-Hogwarts and maybe up till first-second year.
- Severus should either be Harry's godfather (Lily's choice) or guardian or father, your choice.
- Remus convinces Severus to not be a spy any longer (too dangerous to raise Harry and if Severus dies, Harry will go to Dursleys) Remus could get a job at Hogwarts as well as Sev when Harry is older. Up to you where he is raised-school or home.
- BOTH Severus and Remus should take turns with discipline, don't make one the "good guy" and one the "bad guy" - also mild Corporal Punishment could be used or none.
- Harry should be bright and inquisitive and have at least one bout of accidental magic that scares his guardians senseless.
- Remus's were nature should at some point go haywire, requiring Severus to brew a new version of wolfsbane.
- Severus & Remus should eventually have a cordial relationship, friends, brothers, or otherwise and their first priority should be raising Harry to feel safe, NOT be a hero.
- One argument should take place when Harry is school-age between the two guardians and Dumbledore about Harry's fate via the prophecy.
May include Sirius if you'd like. Or whoever else you want. Other than that, have fun!