Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry does something that causes a chain of events to happen. Yes, this is Blindfold, but this has an alternate ending. More inside if you wish to find out more, please read. The ending is longer, and different. This story is part of the series, The Blindfold Series. The previous story in the series is Blindfold.

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, General
Tags: None Word count: 4383
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2819
Rated: K
Warnings: Character Death
Series: The Blindfold Series
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Mar 2006 - Updated: 09 Mar 2006
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Not mine!

This is an alternate ending to Blindfold! Same story but different ending!!

By itself.

Believe none of us,” Hamlet, Wm. Shakespeare.

Table of Contents

1. Blindfolded Truce by Howl [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4383 words) Printer

The End.
Howl is the author of 9 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Blindfold Series. The previous story in the series is Blindfold.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Blindfolded Truce also liked 915 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5