Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 78] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Response to the Potions and Snitches.net Fic Fest Challenge # 5 by Bil. Although I’m not sure it is completely compliant. I tried though.

Harry gets up one morning and begins to make breakfast (for the Dursleys, if that's where he is). Hearing a noise at the door he cautiously goes to investigate - to find a battered Snape collapsed on the front doorstep. What happened to Snape, why is he in Harry's neighborhood and what in Merlin's name is Harry going to do with him?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Reverse Roles > Parental Harry, Reverse Roles > Healer Harry, Reverse Roles > Big Brother Harry Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Deaging, Snape-meets-Dursleys, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 10227
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Fred George, Hermione, Original Character Read: 22376
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Battered Snape for Breakfast
Published: 22 Mar 2006 - Updated: 28 Oct 2006
Awards:
Story Notes:

Pairing: None yet, but might… just might end having a tiny bit of Harry/Hermione. You’ll never see Harry/Ginny with me even if the almighty Lady of the Potterfandom (J.K. Rowling) wrote it in book six (shudders, that was even more hellish than reading what my adored Sev had to do).

Warnings: Completely AU, Post Order of the Phoenix, No HBP (although there will be mentions of tidbits from the book), child abuse, violence, probably superpower Harry and Snape, independent Harry. OOC Harry and Snape, I don’t think I can get them IC.

Disclaimer: Nope, doesn't belong to me. I only play with them a bit.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by animealam [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2378 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by animealam [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (2557 words) Printer

Disclaimer: Nope, doesn't belong to me. I only play with them a bit.

3. Chapter 3 by animealam [Reviews - 45] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5292 words) Printer

Disclaimer: Nope, doesn't belong to me. I only play with them a bit.

Notes: This one is the longest chapter yet; hope you enjoy it, as there is a lot of dialog in this one. Be warned they are EXTREMELY OOC.

Revised: 01/04/2007

There were some odd spaces that made it hard to read, so I corrected those. I'm working on the new chapter

To be continued...
animealam is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 83 members. Members who liked Another Chance At Childhood also liked 1466 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5