Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 58] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Severitus. Harry discovers who is father really is, and let's just say that neither he or dear old dad are very pleased about it. Please read and review.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 17
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 72983
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 91879
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Physical Punishment Spanking, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 May 2006 - Updated: 26 Jul 2007
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter One: Harry's Dilemma by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (4870 words) Printer

Okay, so it’s not my best ever, but, as with my other stories, I’m hoping it’ll get better as it goes along. My beginning chapters are usually pretty unsatisfactory to me, but I’ve always wanted to write a Severitus challenge and never had any idea for plot, but, well, here I am. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it. Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to review!

Note: this chapter has been rewritten. I just read it again and wasn’t pleased. It was sort of rushed before, so I’m changing things to have them as I would have liked them to be in the first place.

2. Chapter Two: Prophetic Dreams by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4045 words) Printer

I got tired of waiting and decided to start on a new chapter. Leave reviews, please.

So, I was extremely worried about keeping these characters in-character, because Snape is my all-time favorite character, and I hate it when people make him...not him. Please, if there are any moments in which you find my characters to be out of character, or if you just want to tell me your opinion on something, leave it in a review so that it can be addressed. Thank you.

3. Chapter Three: Coward and Fool by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (4335 words) Printer

Here's the next chapter, not much plot-moving, just some exposition, but still important. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to review!

4. Chapter Four: Surprise by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3257 words) Printer

Back again. Quick note to all readers: I will not be posting another chapter on this for a week because of final exams. By the end of the week, I’m sure I’ll have a nice, long chapter for all of you.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and REVIEWING. Ahem.

On with the story.

5. Chapter Five: Cleverly Concealed Plans by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (4623 words) Printer

6. Chapter Six: Through Eyes of Shrouded Black by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3449 words) Printer

Okay, so this one is pretty short. I might go back and add some stuff, because it hasn’t met my minimum of ten pages, and I really did want to have more plot in it, but for now, this will do. There are some hidden hints to the plot in here, if you’re clever enough to find them. Please review!

7. Chapter Seven: To Be Named by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6409 words) Printer

Okay, so I was tired of waiting and figured you lot were too, so here’s the next chapter. Please, tell me if you enjoy this. I love to hear things about what I write, whether positive or negative, and, of course, reviews always—ahem—inspire me sooner.

Without further ado, chapter seven:

8. Chapter Eight: Reception Day by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5982 words) Printer

9. Chapter Nine: The Girl's Toilet by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 0] starstarhalf-star (4721 words) Printer

10. Chapter Ten: Before the Match by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 0] starstarhalf-star (2106 words) Printer

11. Chapter Eleven: Draco's Deal by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 0] starstarstar (2453 words) Printer

12. Chapter Twelve: The Path to Darkness by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 0] (2896 words) Printer

13. Chapter Thirteen: Exploding Snap by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2642 words) Printer

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote for Serpent's Son to be featured!

14. Chapter Fourteen: Her Boyfriend's Potter by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6467 words) Printer

15. Chapter Fifteen: The Brummy Brigade by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3453 words) Printer

16. Chapter 16: Of BigMacs and Magpies by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3563 words) Printer

17. Chapter Seventeen: Happy Christmas, you prat. by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (7712 words) Printer

I hit a rock in the writing of this, mostly in the plot, and went through many, many version of this chapter before sending it out for your appraisal. To the readers who have stuck around, please drop me a review and tell me what you think. Because of Deathly Hallows, my plot has undergone some changes and now actually seems to work, for which I am very excited!

If you didn't like Deathly Hallows, stick around anyway, because it's only going to be partly compliant, and I'm taking on a mostly different angle from the one in the book. Also, I need about three or so people that would be willing to give away part of the ending to my fic by helping me decide it. Basically, I'm at a fork in the road with how to end this and would really like your opinion, but I'd like only a few people, to at least save what I decide on for everyone else. If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you my questions. I want to know what you think works best on this.

Don't forget to review!

To be continued...
SiriuslyMental is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 60 members. Members who liked I capture the castle also liked 1197 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5