Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: It is the begining of yet another week during Harry's sixth year at Hogwarts, and tempers are once again tested in Double Potions. How will Harry cope with a weeks worth of detentions with Snape; and will what is revealed during these detentions bring him any closer to accepting Sirius' death? (Post OotP)

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: None Word count: 9567
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 15015
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 22 May 2006 - Updated: 24 Aug 2007
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Clare Mansfield [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1559 words) Printer

I was told that this story would be enjoyed here by a reviewer in fanfiction.net so I hope you do. Let me know what you think. I have, as all good fanfic writers should try to do, attempted to be as true to the books and the characters a possible.

2. Chapter 2 by Clare Mansfield [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2182 words) Printer

Thank you for the reviews (and the reviews I have recieved on Fanfiction.net as a consequence of posting this on here too). I hope those of you who are reading it on here, and over there, are enjoying the story.

3. Chapter 3 by Clare Mansfield [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (1797 words) Printer

Well here we go then...yet another a chapter. Thank you for all the encouraging reviews! It's what makes writing fan fics so enjoyable.

4. Chapter 4 by Clare Mansfield [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (1988 words) Printer

Thank you for the reviews. I am in the process of tweaking and ironing out all the annoying typos and grammatical errors. I would love to post more here when I have finished posting this!

5. Chapter 5 by Clare Mansfield [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2041 words) Printer

A long time between updates...sorry I was very distracted by another fanfiction. Hope you enjoy this chapter xxx

To be continued...
Clare Mansfield is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Patient Potions Master also liked 934 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5