Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: The first Christmas after Voldemort's defeat is a time for both joy and sorrow.

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #5 Winter, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 6685
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4806
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Christmas
Published: 23 Nov 2007 - Updated: 23 Nov 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope you'll like this story. It's the first Christmas after Voldemort's defeat, and there are plenty of DH spoilers in it. I think it ends on a hopeful note, but I have to admit it turned out to be more angsty than I anticipated when I first started writing it.

Just a couple more things you should know---Severus may by OOC to some people. I justify it by saying that he and Harry have been through a lot together over the past couple years and by this point, they're very close and comfortable with one another. I also think Harry has been a good influence on Severus, and Severus is really happy, for the probably the first time in his life.

And finally, have you ever watched a sitcom where a couple had a baby, and then by the next season, that baby had miraculously aged several years and was a little kid? Yeah, I always laughed and thought it was ridiculous, too. But I've done the exact same thing here with Teddy Lupin. I couldn't help it. I needed him to be about three or four years old, and I also needed it to be the first Christmas post-DH. It doesn't make sense, I know, but try to work with me on it. Please?

One last time, lots of DH spoilers! And angst warnings! Hope you enjoy it anyway!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Kristeh [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (6685 words) Printer

The End.
Kristeh is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Christmas at Prince Hall also liked 1212 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5