Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 100] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry Potter is badly abused by the Dursleys, but he finds a new way to defend himself. Could this be "the Power the Dark Lord knows not"? Who is going to help Harry? Harry-Snape bonding/mentorship. AU Pre-HBP

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 7
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Physical Impairment Word count: 17907
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall Read: 38243
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 31 Jan 2008 - Updated: 02 Nov 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of JK Rowling and her publishers, including but not limited to Raincoast Books, Scholastic, Bloomsbury and Warner Bros. Entertainment. The original characters and plot are the property of their authors. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks to Kristeh for beta-ing!!

---

This is my very first HP fanfiction, even though I've been reading other people's stories for years now.
I hope my own story will be original enough, still... I'm trying to write "the" best possible fanfiction for myself. I hope other readers will find it appealing.

Table of Contents

1. Prologue by Tsuby [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (944 words) Printer

This is just the prologue, the stage-setting, so to say.

2. The long way home by Tsuby [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2101 words) Printer

3. Back Home by Tsuby [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (3258 words) Printer

Thanks to Devan for betaing!

4. The truth will out - Part 1 by Tsuby [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2586 words) Printer

Now the stage is set: Harry apologised and Severus knows that he behaved just as badly as Harry did. In the next chapters Harry will have time to heal and we will see if our boys can finally learn to interact with each other.

5. Do you care? by Tsuby [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3640 words) Printer

Sorry for posting so late. But Real Life has been bad. Too busy with work and the rest. Sorry!
Thanks to Miranda and Devan for beta-ing!!

6. Repercussions by Tsuby [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2941 words) Printer

Hello everyone and thanks for staying with me. I'm sorry I did not update for so long. I was away from home for over one month and after I came back I had a bit of a "writer's block", but it seems to be over now. I'll also try to answer all your kind reviews.
One big problem I had to face is that both my betas have vanished. One has no internet access right now and the other one... I can't contact her. So if anyone would be willing to help, it'd really be VERY appreciated!

7. Facing the truth by Tsuby [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2437 words) Printer

First of all: I really apologize for not updating for so long. I have no excuses save for my hectic real life and the sad fact that I am slow in writing and doing so in English is even more difficult than in my mother tongue. I am working on next chapter already and I'll try and post asap!
Erika
PS: sorry for the cliffie!

To be continued...
Tsuby is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 99 members. Members who liked Real Illusions also liked 1381 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5