Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: It all starts when Harry misses the train, and his worst enemy has to take him home. Sometimes all it takes is truth to end hatred.....

Takes Place: None Chapters: 8
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 31155
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 48534
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 Jan 2005 - Updated: 14 Mar 2007
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:
Review: Please! Otherwise I have no fufillment in life, and it'll be your fault too! : P

Distrubition: Irei (my website), FanFiction.net, and anybody who asks nicely.

TimeFrame: Roughly after "Chamber of Secrets." With a few liberties taken, of course..

Note: At the time I wrote chapters one and two, I'd only read the first two books. Every time I add a new chapter I upload corrected versions of the only chapters. This is the corrected version. In the original, I hadn't known about the carriages and had the students riding back on the boats, and I'd completely forgotten about Dobby. All fixed now. :)

Big Thanks: A HUGE thank-you goes out to Mei-chan, who took the liberty to hunt down all my grammar mishaps and email them to me of her own accord. Thank you soooo much, Mei-Chan!

Table of Contents

1. An Old Man's Meddling by Severitus [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4370 words) Printer

2. Rescue? by Severitus [Reviews - 0] (4451 words) Printer

Thank yous: First, a BIG thank you goes out to everybody that reviewed, you guys are the best! I can't believe how many people reviewed! Also, Please raise your hand in the air for Mei-chan and Red Dragons Order, who have both been kind enough to hunt down all my mistakes for me. Thank you, guys!

3. Home Again by Severitus [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3272 words) Printer

4. Turmoil by Severitus [Reviews - 0] (3870 words) Printer

Notes: A couple people mentioned an interest in Snape's past, and I just wanted to let you know that it will be covered eventually, I've just got to get the story progressed to the right point first, (not to mention get Snape in the right mindset...I hardly think he'd talk about his history while stalking about glaring daggers) This thing will probably end up being pretty long. Heck, it already is by my standards, each chapter's about six to ten pages.

A BIG thanks goes out to Mei-Chan, for all of her hard work tracking down those grammar no-no's; and to Red Dragon Order, for being a wonderful Beta.

5. Attack by Severitus [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (2679 words) Printer

Note: part of this chapter's a bit violent, so be forewarned. Here's where I show my masochistic side....heh, I love writing violence.

6. What in the....?! by Severitus [Reviews - 0] (3109 words) Printer

7. Furballs & Malfoy's by Severitus [Reviews - 0] (5897 words) Printer

8. Hospital Reverie by Severitus [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3507 words) Printer

To be continued...
Severitus is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 64 members. Members who liked An Old Man's Meddling also liked 1547 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5