Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Severus took the Dark Mark, he lost more than he imagined, but with the help of a meddlesome Headmaster and a diary from a time long forgotten, Severus gets a chance at fatherhood, if he himself can survive the encounter. **Rewrite well in progress**

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 30346
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Dumbledore, Lily, Petunia, Vernon, Voldemort Read: 22736
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Mar 2008 - Updated: 12 Aug 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Thanks to obsidianembrace for inspiring me to imagine the possibilities and to Marvelous for pushing me to write it down, and hugs to both of you for keeping me going.

This fic takes place before Harry turns ten years old, before he knows about a place called Hogwarts and before he knew who his parents were.

 

Disclaimer: The Chapter titles and Harry Potter universe are not mine. I’ll say where the titles come from and Harry Potter of course belongs to J.K. Rowling.

 

**

Hello all!  I have no words to describe the absolute shame that I feel for not being able to update in literally forever.  But rest assured, I'm using my winter break wisely and am currently re-writing the currently posted chapters and as soon as I have them all finished and possibly the entire fic finished, I'll re-post said chapters and finish this off!!  I really don't quite know where I wanted to take it originally, but I'm going to start plotting out the rest of the story to see how many more chapters/how much more writing I have to do!  Hopefully you'll be hearing from me again, sooner rather than later and with good news instead of foul.  Until then, enjoy the snow!  (That is, if you're in the midwest of the United States like me, if however, you're in lovely England...sorry!)

**

Table of Contents

1. Is Anyone Here Alive by pkrosche [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4081 words) Printer

2. Between You and I by pkrosche [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5135 words) Printer

Thank you for all the wonderful reviews! Here’s the next chapter, and I hope you enjoy Severus here. More reviews are welcome!

3. Champagne is for Celebrating by pkrosche [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4069 words) Printer

Here's the next chapter! Thanks again to those of you who reviewed!

4. Never Too Late by pkrosche [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5999 words) Printer

Thank obsidianembrace for making me forget to update this last night. But, seriously, if you have yet to read her fic, "Lily's Charm"...what are you waiting for?!

And this chapter is mostly Severus...so enjoy!

5. Frost and Front Steps by pkrosche [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5771 words) Printer

Yeah, I know it's taken me awhile. Sorry. College is time consuming. And it sucks. But here's the next chapter, and as soon as I post this, I'm off to attempt to write the next one. It's going to talk some time. Again, I apologize...but reviews make me giddy!

6. Morning Sadness by pkrosche [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5291 words) Printer

Hey everyone! I truly am very sorry that it’s taken me so long to update, I guess summer really isn’t the best time for me to be writing!! But I promise that chapter 7 will not take as long as this chapter to be posted! I’ve already got quite a bit of it done, and have lots of ideas for the rest…but after that, it’s really up in the air.

To be continued...
pkrosche is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 60 members. Members who liked The Truth About Tomorrow also liked 1435 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5