Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: "Obliviate" the whispered spell drifted through the air stripping the wizard of his promise to Lily Potter. It was the only way he could look Severus in the eye, it was the only way he could pretend he had not done Harry Potter a great injustice. The twinkle returned to his blue eyes.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama, General
Tags: None Word count: 6101
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione, Lily, Ron Read: 11623
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 01 Jun 2008 - Updated: 05 Jul 2008
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 - Veiled Eyes by ArchaicTimes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1292 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 - Mnemosyne by ArchaicTimes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1752 words) Printer

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling, Scholastic and others retain the exclusive rights to Harry Potter. This is not intended to be infringement.
Author’s Notes: Thanks for the reviews!
This fanfic should be updating weekly (give or take a day), I know my chapters are relatively short but once the exposition moves along, they will lengthen.

3. Chapter 3 - With Conditions by ArchaicTimes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1799 words) Printer

How do you keep a promise you can't remember?

I'm two days late, but it took me some extra time to polish the last details of this chapter.

As always I'm deeply honored by the responses and the reviews.

4. Chapter 4 - Fickle Fates by ArchaicTimes [Reviews - 2] (1258 words) Printer

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling, Scholastic and others retain the exclusive rights to Harry Potter. This is not intended to be infringement.

Author's Notes:

Forgive the super long delay it's been a busy and stressful stretch. Thank you for sticking about. There will be one or two chapters before Harry and Snape meet in the same chapter.
As always I'm honored by the responses and the reviews.

To be continued...
ArchaicTimes is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Obliviated Oaths and Vows also liked 1117 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5