Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Very AU story of what might have happened had Minerva put her foot down when Albus decided to leave Harry with the Dursleys. Five years later, Harry lives at Hogwarts with his Nana Minerva and two (yes, two!) godfathers: Sirius and Severus. This story is part of the series, Encounter With.... The previous story in the series is Encounter with a Dark Lord. The next story in the series is Encounter with a Snake.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Humor
Tags: Child fic Word count: 4329
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall Read: 7561
Rated: K
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: Encounter With...
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Sep 2008 - Updated: 24 Sep 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Very very very AU - please don't have a stroke. Severus in particular has followed a very different path, having been involved in raising Harry since the day of Lily's death. How would that have affected him? Well, read on and see...

Table of Contents

1. Encounter with a Squid by Hestia [Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstar (4329 words) Printer

NOTE: This story is set in an alternate universe. Harry is 6 years old and lives at Hogwarts, thanks to Minerva’s having instantly vetoed Dumbledore’s plan to leave Harry with the Dursleys. Severus is Harry’s doting godfather, as is Sirius (who was never sent to Azkaban). There is exceedingly mild corporal punishment, Snape is revealed to have a marshmallow core, and the author’s tongue was planted firmly in cheek during the writing of this story. If any or all of these sound unappealing, this story is unlikely to please you.

The End.
Hestia is the author of 3 other stories. This story is part of the series, Encounter With.... The previous story in the series is Encounter with a Dark Lord. The next story in the series is Encounter with a Snake.
This story is a favorite of 32 members. Members who liked Encounter with a Squid also liked 1381 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5