Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What if Harry had met Draco on the platform instead of Ron? How would this change Harry's life and attitude? Harry and Draco become friends, Harry lacks humility due to his summer-stay with the Malfoys, and Snape, his Head of House, is left to remedy the problem, showing him what it means to truly be a Slytherin.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 8232
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Lucius, Other Read: 14446
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Oct 2008 - Updated: 13 Aug 2009
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. A meeting, the first year, and an accident. by sevsnapelove [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1894 words) Printer

This is my first fanfiction for this site. I worked for a very long time on this so please let me know if you like it.

2. Malfoy Manor and a Rude Awakening by sevsnapelove [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1461 words) Printer

I Finally got a chance to update! I'm so sorry that it has been so long. I wish I could promise the next update to come sooner but alas, I cannot.

3. Reluctant Roomies by sevsnapelove [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1312 words) Printer

Hey all this is the new chapter. My friend Brandy helped me with Harry's bedroom description. I hope you enjoy!

4. The Truth Comes Out by sevsnapelove [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1559 words) Printer

5. The Beginning by sevsnapelove [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2006 words) Printer

It's finally here! It took me nearly all summer but I have finally finished it. I went in a new direction, Severus and Harry's thoughts are now in italics sooo you know what they're thinking easier.Oh yes and there is also a reference in there, if you find it and post it in your comment, I will give you a cookie! Well of course it will be a fictional cookie because I don't think sending an actual cookie would be all that great.

To be continued...
sevsnapelove is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked What If . . . also liked 977 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5