Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry has a vision of what his perfect Christmas would be. A home...a family, and being surrounded by people he cares about . Can his newfound father grant that wish?

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge, Fic Fests > #6 Winter > Christmas Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Azkaban Character Word count: 3003
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Fred George, Hermione, Ron, Sirius Read: 4189
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Christmas
Published: 20 Dec 2008 - Updated: 20 Dec 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

I guess that I've been bitten by the Christmas bug too. I couldn't resist writing a sappy Christmas story!

Thank you to my Beta ObsidianEmbrace.  I'd be lost without your invaluable input Tabitha!

 All Characters were inspired by and belong to the most talented J.K. Rowling, who has made all are lives richer with her wonderful characters and her magical universe!

Table of Contents

1. Heart's Desire by Pandora [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3003 words) Printer

Harry's life has been turned upside down. Will his newfound father be able to help Harry make things right again...and grant Harry's deepest wishes this Christmas?

The End.
Pandora is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Visions of Christmas also liked 1158 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5