Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: AU Sevitus. What if Lily never died, but never revealed herself to Harry either? Slowly piece together the mystery of Severus' half-hearted relationship, Harry's parentage, Lily's job, and the truth about James in this time travel fic.

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Dec 2008 - Updated: 10 Nov 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

 Lily,Snape,Harry 

The lovely banner is by xfaydchik6 at TDA! 

AUTHORS NOTE-PLEASE READ!!!  This fanfic will probably be a little different than most you've read.  It's a time traveling mystery and so each small entry below will take you to a different time.  The story will not make sense at first, but every entry is there for a reason and will take you one step closer to figuring out what is going on in the fic.  Please understand that in this style not everything will make sense at the end of this first part either, but bear with me; you will get your answers in good time.  Please enjoy reading my mayhem and don't worry Potions and Snitches readers, it may seem like there's very little Harry in the first part, but he'll be a much more prominent character towards the end of the fic.

Disclaimer:  I do not own J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books or Audrey Niffenegger's book, The Time Traveler's Wife, which gave me the style idea for this fic.

**Note** Originally, this was going to be a two shot, but I am now planning to write it as four chapters. 

Table of Contents

1. Part One by Ponytail Goddess [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7906 words) Printer

2. Part Two by Ponytail Goddess [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5642 words) Printer

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long, but I've been pretty busy trying to find a teaching job. Anyways, please enjoy the latest chapter of my fic!

Disclaimer: I do not own J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books or Audrey Niffenegger’s book, The Time Traveler’s Wife, which gave me the style idea for this fic.

3. Part Three by Ponytail Goddess [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8685 words) Printer

To be continued...
Ponytail Goddess is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Her Secret Obsession also liked 943 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5