Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's Mostly Sev's POV now since Harry is going to be “out of it” for a little while. I am trying to follow the events in order of OotP (remembering that stupid Umbridge takes control over the school RIGHT BEFORE all this happened, is going to make this very difficult) but I have to try to get Dumbles in there too.. Every good Snape mentoring story always has a Dumbledore. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!(oh and this is the last repeat from another POV chapter. I just need to give the story an extra push first before moving forward) ;)
Of Odd Feelings and Red Hair

  Severus Snape was not a nice man and it did not take just a genius Ravenclaw to figure that one out. Even the idiotic first year Hufflepuffs were able to acknowledge that on their very first day in Potions class, the Potions Master was just as evil and equally ruthless as Lord Voldemort himself. How can one mistaken such a man as the "friendly" type anyway with his bat-like appearance, greasy black hair, large hooked nose, and endless wintry, tunnel black eyes? Not only that much was true but the man had an attitude worse than a blast-ended skrewt. How could such a man labeled as such be considered to have a heart at all?

Yes, the children learned that quickly; Severus Snape is as heartless and as bitter as a goblin. Although the man is still a Professor he would never lay a finger on any of his snotty little children he desired to curse with unforgivables till no end. Sure he was cruel and ruthless, but Severus Snape was not known to act violently towards his students. Empty threats here and there were common, but never anything he would ever consider acting on...well for most cases that is. Harry Potter was the exception.

However, there was a time during his youth that may have been so. As a younger man he would have loved to terrorize the young and foolish.  After all, who could blame him? He had lost the love his life to a man that he purely loathed because of an enormous mistake he made. He called her a mudblood and he hated himself greatly after that. In fact, Severus Snape spitted himself so much that he idly swore revenge on the ones he wanted to put the blame on in the first place. Ones like Harry bloody Potter.

Then, Severus Snape made an even bigger error. He over heard a prophesy regarding a child being born who would one day be able to vanquish the Dark Lord. And so spiteful Snape  had went back to that particular Lord which resulted with the Potters ending up dead soon after. Because of such a foolish mistake Lily was dead, gone, finished, deceased; all because of heartless, pitiless Severus Snape.

He mourned over her death after all this time and always. He had loved her deeply for she had been they only one who actually cared about him. Those emeral eyes always accepted the lonely Professor and had seen the good that was inside the forlorn man when no one else was able too. Such a man he was then, all broken apart and remorseful, yet he would honor the woman's memory by vowing to do one thing; protect her son. His path was clear and forward, he was to ensure no harm would come to Harry Potter at all cost.

If only it had been more simple!

For Severus Snape, certain paths had become inter grown with weeds during that journey. Nobody has ever said that his path chosen was the easier one to follow. For Merlin's sake, the man was protecting Harry Potter; the bloody-boy-who-lived-to-drive-him-bonkers. In spite of it all, Severus was dedicated in keeping the boy safe.

Though sometimes (ok scratch that, all the time) he would occasionally (always!) forget that the boy was Lily's as he regarded him more like James Potter's blasted spawn instead. All in all the boy is his father and a carbon copy of the demoralized man in every aspect except for the eyes, all thanks to an atrocious error of genetics. It was really no wonder  why Severus has hated the boy throughout all those years. How could such a little urchin be blessed with such beautiful eyes? That insolent mistake of a life had no business acquiring her a gift when clearly he was nothing like his mother and was everything that his father was! Severus had even faithlessly hoped that perhaps Potter would inherit some favorable traits from his mother as he grew but just like always, Snape's pitious hopes have been lost.

Seeing how troublesome and unruly the child was the minute he stepped into Hogwarts as a first year confirmed that there was hell to come to Severus in the future, that is if the boy had one.  Still it didn't surprise Severus in the least really that Potter being so like his father had made it irrefutably that much easier to truly loath his every fiber. It was a sad comfort but a comfort nonetheless. The boy was wretched down to the core, always seeking trouble, always out for the 'glory or fame' with that impulsive idiotic Gryffindor courage of his. He was his father on the inside and out, looks and all. Why must those eyes be given to such a waste product of a child? Why Lily's eyes? Why Potter?

Sometimes, even the most dedicated wizards drift off their intended paths; one could get horribly hurled off it, lost, or confused by the possibility of changing them... even enraged Potion Masters...

"Get out. Get out, I don't want to see you in this office ever again!"

Severus was on the verge of screaming at the insufferable brat who was literally going to drive him insane if he lingered inside his office any longer. His thoughts were enraged as well; 'Spoiled, pampered prince, spotlight-seeking Potter. Snooping around in business he needn't be involved in. Just like his worthless father.'

Severus Snape was having a fit of rage as he almost laughed cruelly at the shocked expression wearing on Potter's boyish features. The teen, undoubtedly sensing the danger present, scurried away from his venting professor. Severus closed his eyes as he tried so hard to fight the emotions and rage that was pumping wildly through his veins to strangle the abominable little monster.

Then all his anger had seethed over, he squeezed his eyelids shut with the attempt to compose himself. He leaned forward on his chair in hope for some source of control but he ended up griping the fine wood so roughly that it was close to snapping in twos. Severus tried as hard as he could to fight the urge to whip out his wand and start wailing every hex ever known to man at the insufferable brat. Snape's memories from the pensieve ran much to deep. Unfortunately for Potter, they were hitting Severus faster than the boy was moving towards the door...

The memories...

:Flashback:

James Potter looked at Lily Evans with the great urge to run up and kiss her. However, the redhead wasn't about to let that happen, nor anything close to it. Bright green eyes were on the verge of turning the color of her deep crimson hair. Severus paled as he glanced up at Lily and felt heat prickle up his neck and onto his cheeks.

Embarrassment toward the whole situation finally caught up to him. Having Lily trying to protect his sorry arse made Severus look so weak compared to Potter.

"What's he done to you?" She demanded of the other with great force. The redhead had known very well that Severus never actually did anything to damn Potter to deserve such antagonizing behavior. The arrogant fool simply ruffled up his already messy black hair in response.

"Well," Potter started, trying his best to sound as intelligent as possible. Severus' lips twitched into a smirk. Obviously Potter's so called ‘intelligence' was lacking more than a troll's.

"Its more the fact that he exists, if you know what I mean..."

It wasn't before long that Lily was yet again defending Severus. Her bright green eyes had iced over into two deadly cold stones, she glared accusingly at Potter as if she never saw anything more disgusting. Potter was showing off, her had a rather devious grin on his face as he barked at the girl's concern for his enemy. Severus groaned as he crawled piteously on the floor inching his way toward his wand in the process. Just when the curse wore off from his body one of his own had formed in mind for Potter to suffer. That sodding prat was making a move on his Lily and Severus had to stop him before he had a chance!

Oh if only the arrogant boy's words hadn't stung Severus harder than any of the curses Potter had ever used on him!

That voice was so soft as he spoke to her, "Go on...Go out with me Evans...", a wry grin replaced a forming sneer, "...and I'll never lay a wand on old Snivelly again."

Flames were raising in Severus's chest as he quickly snatched up his wand and took great aim at Potter's head. His intention was clear...He was going to destroy Potter even if it was the last thing that he'd ever do...

:End of Flashback:

He was going to destroy Potter...

The grown up Severus' aim was just as accurate as it was many years ago when he was a teenager. Feverish eyes snapped open wide as if he was reliving that very moment precisely as it was.

The image railed before him and pain dragged down his mind barriers. Potter was prowling on the loose, he was after Lily; and the student body was laughing and poking fun at him. The humiliation was enormous, he was weak and pathetic and couldn't stop it. The laughing and the chanting of his peers were taking over his mind just as it did so long ago...and he couldn't stop them, he couldn't get away from it. He had to fight. He had to win.

 This time, however, there was no wand in the enraged man's hands to react to the boy who was instigating the jeering. Instead, long bony fingers closed over a rather large glass; a jar of dead cockroaches. Not even a second later was it lifted up off the desk and found hurtling toward a rather different boy who ironically had the same messy mop of black hair.

Severus was not a violent man. He had sworn himself against violence since that very moment he lost Lily. Now the cause he was fighting for was also at a lost or at least  looked that way. Severus wasn't one who often felt his stomach drop but thats exactly what it had done after he hurled that jar towards not James Potter like he intended but at Harry Potter instead. Professor Snape wasn't known to be one who would just stare gaping like an imbecile either, yet he no longer had the control to prevent it.

Black eyes widened enormously in mortification of exactly what he had just done....
Those same black eyes were also glistening in shock as well after a loud smash was heard  of an explosion of glass that had plowed into Potter's head.

Severus's solemnly gazed down at the boy's feet seeing bloodied up shards of glass littering his office floor. He was absolutely astounded. "No...'

  Slowly the man lifted himself out of the baffling trance, stunned by what had just took place in his study. Black orbs clashed with Potter's uneasily emerald ones which had directly caused his jaw to remain hanging open in bewilderment as it was. Severus Snape was now staring at a completely different boy.

Only a few feet away, Potter was staggering in place.

He seemed to not have fallen after being impacted by the jar but he was blown backwards which had caused him to slammed into the wall from behind. His whole entire left side of his head was bleeding profusely from what Severus could see. There was glass, and immeasurable amounts of it sticking out of his neck. The elegant necklace of red was his to wear unfortunately. Severus' gasped noting how there was a rather large shard lodged in the side of Potter's skull; the source of where the majority of the bleeding was coming from.

The Ex Death Eater that once would have enjoyed being the cause of such a gresume sight was absolutely besides himself with what he done. Snape, impassive Potions Master had taken an involuntary step backwards at the horridness in front of him.

 'No....No....no! This is impossible!!' He internally stammered.
Of course Severus had cursed himself silently for allowing such weaknesses take hold of his actions.


'Stop gaping like a fool' came the scathing remark from his mind. 'and for Merlin's sake do something already! Look what you've done!'

"Potter," Severus murmured lamely, allowing the shock to seep into his spine.

The man's eyebrows rose in surprise as he watched Potter stand on the spot appearing  more and more withdrawn from the reality that Severus was unfortunately forced into. He had paled multiple shades whiter than he already was when the boy did not answer him. Onyx orbs then brightened with a newly found motive. His matching black robes had flown behind him as he rushed over to the now howling Potter.

Swaying on the spot and moaning in agony the boy had finally cried out. Mortified, the Potions Master could only watch as Potter placed a hand on his lightning bolt scar and evidently failed to pinpoint the source of the pain. Severus' stomach dropped as saw the boy rearranged it to feel the left side of his head where the gruesome gash was met.

Immediately Potter started screaming like a banshee undoubtedly in dire agony felt. Severus had great doubts of his ability to control himself as he imagined his body launching forward.

He tried to reach the boy again, "Potter"

He moved even more quickly over to the teen who remarkably was still standing after the incident. However Potter was still not responding to his form in the least. Anxiety chilled   his inside as he tried to suppress his frustration at the incompatible boy who was hanging his head insensibly.

"Potter!", came Professor Snape's more normal sharper tone. He was standing right next to the moaning boy, but there was still no response coming out of the sorry little creature.

Seriously, if Potter wasn't going to answer him-

"Sweet merlin, Potter, if you do not answer me this instant...", said Severus aloud, no longer able to shield his thoughts. Severus's stomach clenched again, this time more severely.

Hell! he could not even think of a single thing to threaten the boy with to snap him out of this facade! Helplessly Severus watched as the child hung his bloody head and dumbly transfixed with whatever attention he had left on his own hand. It was bleeding profusely from a wound. A crimson red then stained his skin and hair which had matted in clumps of both wet and dried up blood.

The man was growing angrier by the passing minutes with what he had just abhorrently committed....and with the blasted Potter brat by the second for being incompetent.

'Happy now Severus?' lashed out the chiding voice inside him 'The boy mysteriously acquired himself red hair. Matches up really nicely with those green eyes...'

Severus reached out to touched the boy's shoulder and squeezed it firmly as a desperate attempt to awaken him out of whatever state he had collapsed into. Still receiving no reaction from Potter, the nerve-stricken Professor took in a deep breath and countered the blasted anxiety he was experiencing so intently.

"Potter," he said again, calmly and more softly trying to gain the boy's attention as he was right up close to him. Severus clenched his jaw shut as he examined the boy's injuries further.

The shard of glass was rather deeply lodged deeply in the side of his head, his collarbone was decorated in bruises of all colors and there were  multiple gashes across Potter's face to match the larger gash given to his head. The boy wouldn't pick up his head or acknowledge anybody else for that matter...well, Severus being the only "other" being in the room that is.

"Potter. Look at me," Severus commanded as he shook the boy's shoulder gently.

The boy was almost lifeless now, just hanging his head in such a comatose way. Severus was besides himself.

'Why wouldn't the insolent child lift up his head!' Onyx orbs scanned the room frantically, Potter's state was worsening.

'Well maybe if the boy didn't have a large piece of glass sticking out of it he would be more coherent!' He was really going to kick himself for such stupidity when this was over.

How could he possibly allow this to happen? He was a teacher! He was supposed to protect his students not throw glass jars at them! and for merlin' sake he was suppose to protect Potter from harm! Bloody Harry Potter, the boy-who-was-now-going-to-die-because-of-him! Dumbledore was going to have his head for this! He couldn't let down the old coot again; not after what he done and what he had promised to do. Not to mention what was really important: he couldn't bare to fail to protect Lily's son.

The panic had finally soaked through Snape's hardened exterior, "POTTER!"

 Ironically the Potion's master could not take anymore of Potter's silence. He knelled down and with two fingers had tilted up the boy's chin so that he was at eye level with him. What Severus saw, however, was more shocking than any of the injuries Potter received from the jar.

Former lively green eyes were quickly dulling and fading in color. Eyes which normally held so much emotion to them, so much life and so much energy were now just so...lifeless. The spark was gone. That light in those emerald eyes was like a dieing life within itself.

The boy couldn't see him, but Severus could tell that he did see something else. Potter let out a howl of pain mixed with sobbing, the eyes came to life for the moment and were wide with horror. The boy yanked his chin away from Snape's hands and grabbed his own head instead. From the looks of it he had started to pull on the blood stained chunks of hair. Severus jerked backwards at such an unusual display of antics. What was going on with the boy? Tears were flowing freely Potter's eyes, but there was something else wrong...

Something very very wrong indeed.

His tears weren't tears... it was blood.

Out of all the gruesome things that Professor Snape had ever seen as a Death Eater, this was by far one of the worst. Something odd flew into man's chest just then as he saw those dieing eyes: it was a very forlorn feeling that Severus has not felt in such a long time...

Was it panic? No, ok then... was it concern?

Professor Snape grimaced at the thought of actually feeling...concerned for the Potter brat. What has began to fester inside him oddly renewed such emotions. This however, was the least of his problems, there was a child---yes a child---because that was all Severus could see Potter as at the moment who was direly in need of medical care!

The Potions Master survived the room quickly, he needed potions right away. The child was sobbing uncontrollably for reasons so unknown that the pang of guilt that Severus suffered only increased as Potter's cries did. During the whole time Severus didn't even notice that his hand was still squeezing onto the boy's shoulder...

"Harry..." Severus murmured as he withdrawn his wand, suddenly wild eyes flew open in realization at the slip of Potter's first name. "Potter!" He spluttered out, trying to make up for the slip. Severus inwardly cursed himself while he cursed Potter for being a Potter to begin with.

Honestly, those odd feelings were getting the better of him now. He summoned a few potions from his shelves and started fumbling with them in one hand while the other hand prevented Potter's body from toppling over.

The dieing green embers of light in the child's eye's relighted themselves for a moment to lock onto the Professor's sparked coal ones. Neither could tare away from the other's gaze for what felt like an eternity. Severus finally confirmed that whatever he he saw in that painful expression would haunt him in his sleep...

Then it was too late, the boy gave into his struggle and before Severus was able to administrate the potions the boy's failing balance gave in completely. One hand wasn't enough to steady Potter as Severus quickly found out. He was falling. The Potions master's eyes snapped up to the tottering form and with reflexes swift and ridged, had maneuvered himself and caught Potter right before he hit the cobblestone floor.

The child then landed into his arms rather lightly. Too lightly in fact... and very much destroyed....

..........................................................

"Potter! You better answer me, boy. Answer me!"

Green eyes were still open, but they were dimmer than the night that was drawing near.

"Potter?"

Severus held onto the boy in his arms and continued to shake him gently in order to prevent him from fading away.

"Potter."

He gave in and then they closed. There was nothing left to him.

Severus was left staring at the broken boy cradled in his arms. How could this happen? How could he have been so careless and sloppy with himself and just let this happen? He was so highly skilled in Occlumency and still he allowed his anger at the boy to get the best of him.

Dumbledore was going to kill him.

This was certainly not good at all! There was no way to go and lie to the old man's face and his lemon drops and get away with it. After all, the pestering wizard knew Severus all too well. So as he glowered down at the insufferable brat in his arms he marveled that if the boy hadn't gone into his pensieve none of this would have happened in the first place!

Honestly, the Potions Master was going to murder the child for invading his privacy when he awakens...

'Oh yes' At this he corrected the error in his mind. 'Thats right' he was going to murder the boy if he awakens....

Shuddering at the thought of a dead Potter, those odd feelings again flipped flopped in his lower intestines. With this in mind Severus swiftly checked the boy's pulse.

'Alive'

There was a heart beat, and as faint as it was Severus could not help but feel grateful for such a little thing. Although he did continue to sneer endlessly at the inconvenience that was being presented to him so bluntly.

Professor Snape had to act quickly. He had to get the boy to the infirmary and not be noticed by any students who could be roaming around in the halls. Flooing into the infirmary wing was out of the question for Severus  had no intension on wanting to risk injuring the boy further. After all, every Floo network inside the castle was being monitored by that pathetic plump, toad of a woman Umbridge. He could not risk the Ministry getting wind of Potter's state if it didn't improve. Also if they happen to make the discovery, Potter's condition would be published by that scummy Daily Prophet and thus the Dark Lord would be involved.

Contemplating his options, Severus decided to take his chances with walking. He would have to do it the muggle way though and carry Potter up to the infirmary himself. But he had to move now. Potter couldn't be seen in such a state by anyone or else all harvoic would be sure to break loose.

And so quickly but carefully Severus lifted the lifeless boy into his arms. He then carefully shifted Potter's weight in his arms so that a comfortable departure could be kept for them both. He had to make sure that Potter's head wasn't dangling as well. And so with great gentleness the Professor propped the child's head up against his chest as carried him through the thankfully deserted halls.

He accelerated his steps as he left the dungeon behind and accurately as possible climbed the multiple sets of staircases and rounded endless corners. Occasionally, the Professor glanced down at the boy as he moved along briskly, hoping that somehow the child would awaken unharmed. To no avail, Potter did nothing of the sort.

As he climbed up the remaining set of stairs, Severus saw the lights of the infirmary pouring out from the head. He sighed relieved that he had finally reached his destination at last. The Potion's Professor grew exhausted with the weight in his arms after every step he took closer the entrance. Sure Potter may be lighter and smaller than the majority of students in his grade, but he was no pixie to carry either. After getting to the top of the staircase, Severus threw open the infirmary doors with just one arm. There was no time to waste.

"POPPY! QUICK! GET A BED READY! "

Within seconds, the legendary medi-witch reacted to Professor Snape's sharp outburst by rounding the corner in a heartbeat. Her beady little eyes widened in surprise.

"P-Professor Snape? You gave me a scare," announced the medi-witch. She brought her hand to her chest after she caught sight of who he was carrying, "Mr. Potter? What on earth happen to him, Severus?"

"There is no time for an exclaimation now. Potter is in critical condition and is in dire need of immediate care. A complete diagnostic spell must be ran on him before I return. I'm going to go fetch Dumbledore..."

Wordlessly Madam Promfey motioned the man over to a clean bed to lay Potter down upon. She then took out her wand and transfigured the boy's blood stained robes into a clean, sanitary infirmary gown. Beady black eyes were drawn up at the Potions Master with confusion written all over her features.

"Dumbledore?", she questioned, "Dumbledore is gone. How are you going to find him, Severus?", Severus scowled at the obviousness in her voice but the man could not bring himself to a sneer.  As if memorized he had watched the woman's wand linger over certain areas of Potter's upper body. It was not an easy task for him to remain internallty calm. All the man could muster at that moment was his hard exterior and self control....even though those particular traits were inceptively becoming rather difficult for him to retain.

"On the contrary, Poppy. I am quite aware of the headmaster's exact where-a-bouts. I will assure you that contacting him is the least of our problems," he bluntly commented as he kept his tone stern even as he glanced back down at the broken boy on the bed.

"Also you should alert Minerva as soon as his injuries are tended to. I will advise that the boy's condition does not get out to the rest of the staff if regarded serious. Dolores Umbridge must remain ignorant."

Poppy sighed as she began to remove the shards of glass sticking out of the boy's head with the twirling motion of her wand.

"Umbridge is at a Ministry meeting as we speak. She is not expected to return to Hogwarts until tomorrow at noon," Poppy stated as she carefully fingered the large shard of glass in her hand. A pained, worried frown came over her expression like a plague.

"Severus, these injuries do look serious," said the witch who wasn't doing a good job keeping her voice from wavering with worry. Severus turned away to hide a disgruntled scowl.

Why did it have to be Potter who was always caught up in these situations? Why did it always have to be him who had to protect the irresponsible brat?

"He will live, yes?", he prompted. The man deadpanly tried to hide the odd feelings that had been bubbling inside him since the moment Potter fell unconscious in his arms.

He was finding it rather difficult to continue loathing the boy which was odd. Afterall, he had been despising Potter continuously for the past five years. Such strong enmity came so easily for him, the mere thought of the boy's father and his tormenting ways was all that it took. But now it was different because it wasn't just Potter's son who lying on a white mattress with shards of glass sticking out of his head, it was Lily's son as well.

Clearly, Severus wasn't winning in this situation.

"He will," stated Poppy. Snape inwardly sighed in relief and found that his heart rate had slowed down enormously after hearing those words.

The boy will live.

However, Poppy's dismal expression did not falter as Severus quizzically watched her dislodge the another shard of glass that was implanted into Potter's neck this time.

"But for Mr. Potter, I fear there is a lot at stake for him at the moment. The extent of his injuries will be unknown until he wakes up... or rather if he wakes up."

Severus brought a finger to his chin and slowly turned towards the disturbed medi-witch. He  then met her worried features and challenged them, his own remained unreadable as always.

 "And what may your implications be if Mr. Potter is to awaken from his unconscious state?"

The little medi-witch bit her lip nervously and remained silent as she ran her wand over the next gash in Potter's head. She then effectively removed the next piece of glass before the worse case scenario was stated.

"Brain damage," struggled the woman as her focus on Potter's wound wavered. Taking the impact from the blow expected, Professor Snape once again braced himself as he felt his stomach close up. That nervous feeling strangled his insides, his fears were confirmed.

Now for the hardest part of this whole mess; he had to figure out how deliver the news to Dumbledore. Severus scolded himself foreseeing that he was going to be in for a long night.

Poison dripped into his dour voice, "To. what. Extent. Exactly?" Snape demanded through clenched teeth in his infamous, low monotone voice. He had no tolerance left for such brief statements, but Poppy was looking irritable at being spoken to in such a rude manner.

"Professor Snape!", rebuked she, "I will not know what type of brain damage the boy will have until a complete diagnostic charm is performed. And as you have stated earlier, such a valuation will be performed before you return here!"

Snape turned away from the medi-witch, his pride bruised yet thankfully still in tack. For Merlin's sake, he felt like he was being scolded like a misbehaved child. This wasn't helping his already incensed state either.

She went on despite how the man's eyes narrowed into two deadly slits, "The extent of the damage is unknown until further notice. Anything else you would you like to know, Professor, before you depart?"

Severus sneered inwardly at the medi-witch but took into account at the same time that she had a reasonable point. He should be on his way to go confide with the headmaster about the situation and not beating around the bush. Besides the woman was tending to Potter's injuries, the boy was obviously in good hands now so why was he still lingering there? After all, he decided he had a more important matters to take care of first. He assured himself wisely that Poppy was capable of handling the situation. The man had to give the witch some credit, she worked wonders that were unimaginable.

But why couldn't he shake the dread of worry off his shoulders?

Severus turned on his heel, "I will return with Headmaster. Have that diagnostic spell performed."

With those few words, Severus left Poppy's side after biding her a quick farewell. His aloof eyes however, hovered over to where the women's wand was being pointed at, Potter's head.

The battered child was lying lifelessly on white sheets; his hair still retaining a color similar to his mother's of crimson, instead of  messy black.

Blood stained hair that is...

Black robes bellowed out beneath Severus' feet right before he left the infirmary and drifted outdoors. He would have to apparate outside of Hogwarts in order to go and retrieve Dumbledore. Severus let out a grandiose sigh already foreseeing what battles were surly to come. 

Chapter End Notes:
Well at least Snape got Harry to the infirmary :X but he still has a lot of explaining to do. After all, Snape is very cunning and could easily pull off something. But is it enough to fool Dumbledore? Just to clarify thisL Snape's view on Harry is still the same as it always has been. Harry is still “Potter.". He puts as much blame on the boy as he could but he knows better, he shouldn't of let himself lose control like that. He has to feel a “little” bit guilt for what happened. I mean really, he harmed a student! Snape never calls Harry “Harry” Trust me, it won't happen again, at least for a while that is ;D Don't worry, I also hate stories when Snape and Harry magically become friends after Harry gets hurt or something haha. Poor Harry. I know. I know :( Everyone is going to have to send him some get well cards and flowers. I surely will. I'm the one putting him through this misery.