Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: One slipped word from Ron about a certain potions master and Albus Potter is overcome with curiosity about his namesake. Eager to placate his son, Harry takes all three children to talk to Snape’s portrait at Hogwarts but how well will they be received? Dedicated to Kbinnz!

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc > Strictly Canon Universe Genres: General
Tags: Child fic Word count: 3479
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3684
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 Jun 2009 - Updated: 11 Jun 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

This fic was a gift to the awesomely nice and amazingly talented Kbinnz (if you haven’t read Harry’s New Home then you haven’t lived, check it out now. You won’t ever read a fic like it. An amazing experience!) She is going through a bad time which just cements the theory that the worst things always happens to the very nicest people.

I wrote this to cheer her up and she ended up making me feel happier than I have felt in a long time with all her lovely compliments. It was just going to be for her eyes only but she gave me permission to post it and so here it is! I really hope you enjoy it and reviews would be amazing!

Table of Contents

1. Portrait Palava by angelauthor14 [Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3479 words) Printer

The End.
angelauthor14 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Portrait Palava also liked 1024 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5