Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry's chosen to stay with Severus, who's given him everything: a father, a home, and the love of a family. A new reality, a new, strange second year at Hogwarts - maybe it's a good thing he kept that incantation. He'll need it. To Have a Father sequel. This story is part of the series, To Have a Father. The previous story in the series is To Have a Father.

Takes Place: 2nd Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 9132
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Remus, Ron, Sirius Read: 6258
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: To Have a Father
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Sep 2009 - Updated: 29 Sep 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

 

Table of Contents

1. Introduction by Crystal Cove [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3095 words) Printer

Longer Summary: In a reality where Severus Snape is Harry's father, he would, at one point, have found it an unimaginable, rather disturbing thought, but Harry's chosen to stay there. Severus, along with his godfather, Sirius, has given Harry three things that he dreamed he'd never have: a father, a home, and the love of a family.

It's the first time in his new life that Harry's going back to a Hogwarts where the previous Harry had died fighting Quirrel for the Philosopher's Stone. Repeating the second year isn't the worst of Harry's troubles, however: his friends aren't acting the same towards him, the whole school can't stop whispering about him, and the only person that seems to accept Harry is, surprisingly, one of his best friends in this reality: Draco Malfoy.

And just when Harry thought he'd be done with switching realities, he soon comes to fully realize that his original reality is lacking a Harry Potter. It's a good thing that he kept the incantation, because if he ever defeats Lord Voldemort in this reality, he'll end up needing to in the other reality, as well. What does his father have to say about all this?

2. DADA by Crystal Cove [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2682 words) Printer

3. Lost by Crystal Cove [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (3355 words) Printer

To be continued...
Crystal Cove is the author of 1 other stories. This story is part of the series, To Have a Father. The previous story in the series is To Have a Father.
This story is a favorite of 35 members. Members who liked Because You're Mine also liked 1162 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5