Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus returns to Privet Drive to reclaim Harry, his potential son, from the monsters of the Dursley’s. What he finds, and who he meets, has a great effect on him. Prequel to ‘Goodnight, Twerp.’ This story is part of the series, Saving You. The next story in the series is Goodnight Twerp.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 1479
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Petunia Read: 5667
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Violence
Series: Saving You
Challenges: None
Published: 14 Nov 2009 - Updated: 14 Nov 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
Prequel to 'Goodnight, Twerp.' Occurs at the Dursleys house. Takes place before OotP.
Table of Contents

1. The Beginning by darkmoon666 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1479 words) Printer

I recommed reading this before 'Goodnight, Twerp,' though it doesnt matter much. This also explains some points in the other story if something was confusing.

The End.
darkmoon666 is the author of 3 other stories. This story is part of the series, Saving You. The next story in the series is Goodnight Twerp.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked My Hero also liked 1187 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5