Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Part 3 of the A better Childhood series. It's Christmas, and the fourteen year-old Severus has to face Santa. Harry and Hermione are there with their own little families as well. HP/NT, CW/HG, AD/MM, AM/PP This story is part of the series, A Better Childhood. The previous story in the series is Happy Birthday, Alastor.

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Reverse Roles > Big Brother Harry Genres: Family, General
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Baby fic, Deaging Word count: 2113
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Charlie, Dumbledore, Hermione, McGonagall, Original Character, Pomfrey Read: 3895
Rated: K
Warnings: Romance/Het
Series: A Better Childhood
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Dec 2009 - Updated: 24 Dec 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All recognizable characters belong to J.K. Rowling, and I am not earning anything by writing this story.

Thanks a lot to my beta-reader, saiyanwizardgurl, for correcting my mistakes.

I'm not a native speaker of English!

Dear readers,

this story is a Christnas gift for Amandine, my good online friend, who drew all the beautiful drawings to my stories.

It's part of my "A better Childhoof" series. Severus is 14 now. You will learn what happened with Harry, Hermione and Charlie. If you are confused by all the new characters, I aded a little overview in the end of this story. There still will come a story in which I will tell you all about Severus growing up with Albus and Minerva that will start after the forst aprt of "A better Childhood". So no worries.

If you don't know "A better Childhood" I fear this story won't make any sense. Please read "A better Childhood" before you start with this story.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you will enjoy the story.

Sunny

Table of Contents

1. Merry Christmas by grugster [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2113 words) Printer

The End.
grugster is the author of 8 other stories. This story is part of the series, A Better Childhood. The previous story in the series is Happy Birthday, Alastor.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Merry Christmas also liked 700 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5