Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: She wants a child. He needs a mother. But somehow, it's never that simple. A response to ObsidianEmbrace's "Mother Bella" challenge.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, General
Tags: Baby fic, Kidnapped Word count: 3554
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix Read: 7512
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Mother Bella
Published: 17 Mar 2010 - Updated: 19 Mar 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

The title is taken from the poem "The Stolen Child" by William Butler Yeats. It's quite lovely; I highly recommend it.

Snape does appear in this story, never fear; he should show up in chapter three or four, I think.

Please review! I write fanfiction to improve my craft, so any feedback (including criticism) is much appreciated. Thank you!

Table of Contents

1. Prologue by Aethyr [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (474 words) Printer

2. Chapter 1 by Aethyr [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1949 words) Printer

I am obliged to warn you that this chapter includes some rather violent doings. It is Bellatrix, after all; she revels in that sort of thing.

3. Chapter 2 by Aethyr [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1131 words) Printer

To be continued...
Aethyr is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked To the Waters and the Wild also liked 875 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5