Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: AU aftermath/end of Deathly Hallows.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Healer Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 1765
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2360
Rated: T
Warnings: Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Apr 2010 - Updated: 26 Apr 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

AU ending of Deathly Hallows. Like a Potion Master of Severus Snape's calibre wouldn't have come up with antivenom for Nagini's bite. As. If.

Also, despite having read all of the books, and seeing all of the movies (with the exception of DH, obviously, since it hasn't been released yet), this is my first HP fic.

Please excuse any mistakes (though, do point them out so I can make corrections), as I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of the little details of this fandom.

UPDATE 4/4/11: As of right now, this story is complete, though I may revisit it at a later time to add additional chapters. I'm currently working on another story Cradle and All that's awaiting validation to be added to the site, and will be concentrating on that for a while instead, as the plot bunnies refuse to show their faces for this one currently.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Lasseg [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (1765 words) Printer

This is pretty much a one-shot, standalone type of thing, but I'm leaving it as 'unfinished' just in case my plot bunny decides to breed and I need to add to it.

It's definitely a teensy bit open-ended, so there's definite potential for there to be more to the story if it ever comes to me.

The End.
Lasseg is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Far From Over also liked 755 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5