Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 59] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Sequel to Vows and Duty: Join the Snape boys as they face the dangers of Harry's fourth year. This story is part of the series, Vows Series. The previous story in the series is Vows II: Duty. The next story in the series is Vows IV: Courage.

Takes Place: 4th Year Chapters: 22
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Family
Tags: None Word count: 101446
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 81758
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: Vows Series
Challenges: None
Published: 08 May 2010 - Updated: 27 Feb 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
I want to give a huge shoutout to all my fans, my Beta Team - BeST - and to JKR for creating a universe that is so much fun to play in. var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_aaa0651ae52f4d50a16f8e97f8b47932(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_aaa0651ae52f4d50a16f8e97f8b47932(document['FCTB_Init_17d625e2f4ea4114ace2c7177ca110d0']); delete document['FCTB_Init_17d625e2f4ea4114ace2c7177ca110d0']
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4950 words) Printer

Here is the beginning of the third book in the Vow series: Vow, Duty and now Honour. Enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5474 words) Printer

Ah, it is good to be back. Thank you to everyone who has added this to your favourites – it warms the cockles of my Slytherin heart. I also want to thank everyone who contributed such wonderful sayings for the mug. I knew my readers would come through. I ran the list by some friends and they all agreed that Xstarlight-dragonX had the winning entry. I’ve tweaked it a bit, but it is essentially what they sent in. Thank you! And if anyone ever needs a Slytherin mug saying – let me know, I have the full gambit!

I also want to give a huge shout-out to my friend and co-conspirator, Les Dowich, without whose encouragement I would still have this lying, mouldering, in my computer hard drive. Les, I bless the day I sent you that review nearly 4 years ago...

3. Chapter 3 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5469 words) Printer

A/N: Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read/review/add to your lists etc. It feeds my little Slytherin heart. As always, thanks also to my own support team, BeST.

4. Chapter 4 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5448 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4398 words) Printer

6. Chapter 6 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4939 words) Printer

So the midwest storms did quite a bit of lightning damage to the electronics in my house. We are still recovering and finding more things that were damaged... but I have internet again, so I can update! Hope all of you are safe as well!

7. Chapter 7 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2843 words) Printer

8. Chapter 8 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4763 words) Printer

Well, I just couldn't leave you hanging - I'm not that cruel... OK, sometimes I am. ;-) Enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3720 words) Printer

Thank you to everyone who has been following along, and thank you to my conscience - Les. It has been a ride. I am writing this as I am going, so from now on the chapters will come as I finish them - which may mean more than a week between them as I refuse to write and post without fine-tuning.

Barring anymore disasters of the electrical variety (This spring/summer can now go away as far as I'm concerned), I shall at least try to be semi-consistent in getting out at least 2 chappies a month.

10. Chapter 10 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3773 words) Printer

11. Chapter 11 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5667 words) Printer

12. Chapter 12 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3961 words) Printer

13. Chapter 13 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2348 words) Printer

14. Chapter 14 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] (4224 words) Printer

15. Chapter 15 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 0] (4127 words) Printer

16. Chapter 16 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 0] (4634 words) Printer

17. Chapter 17 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5406 words) Printer

18. Chapter 18 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 0] (6952 words) Printer

You really thought I'd let you hang there for several weeks, didn't you? Mwahahaha. I haven't even let my muse read this one first, deciding to surprise him. Did everyone love the movie? What were your impressions? My favorite scenes were Hedwig - much better than JKR (sorry, but true. I'd always felt this was what she should have done in the first place) - Harry and Hermione dancing, and anything involving Malfoy Manor. And I can't say enough about Rupert's acting skills. They've grown by leaps and bounds. Seven Potters was brilliantly done and the Horcrux scene... I could go on and on... and keep you from the story. But I'll relent. Enjoy.

19. Chapter 19 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4614 words) Printer

20. Chapter 20 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3998 words) Printer

21. Chapter 21 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4876 words) Printer

A/N: I want to welcome all the new readers to the series as we get ready to end this story. Not much longer. I'm curious, with the influx of new readers, and the old ones - how did you find the series? Did you get a recommendation? See it in a C2? Ran across it randomly? A special mention should also be made to those new readers who've read the series in one fell swoop and managed to catch the major Flint in the series. Trust me, that is the only way it can be caught - not even my beta team caught it when it occurred, so good on you - and sharp eyes! Zen cookies - of your favorite type - to those who've caught it. And I think I will let it stay. Which way I decide to go with it in the future - if there is a future - well, we will just have to wait and see. Mwahahaha.

22. Chapter 22 by Zarathustra [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4862 words) Printer

The End.
Zarathustra is the author of 8 other stories. This story is part of the series, Vows Series. The previous story in the series is Vows II: Duty. The next story in the series is Vows IV: Courage.
This story is a favorite of 48 members. Members who liked Vows III: Honour also liked 1054 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5