Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Alternate Seventh Year. When Harry and Voldemort face-off, both know only one of them will walk away from their duel...(1st in the Phoenix Series) This story is part of the series, Phoenix Series.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 3124
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Voldemort Read: 2474
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Profanity
Series: Phoenix Series
Challenges: None
Published: 14 May 2010 - Updated: 17 May 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hi, everyone!  This is the first fic I’ve archived here on Potions and Snitches and it is an AU.  It does not follow DH or HBP, and there is already an established mentor/student relationship between Severus and Harry.  The same holds true for Harry and Draco.  It is also the first in a series of three fics called the Phoenix Series, so I hope you enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Rising from the Ashes by Advocate [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3124 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I own nothing in this marvelous universe; it all belongs to J.K. Rowling. If I did, do you really think I would have let Severus kill Dumbledore :mischievous grin:?

Rating: T/M (for language)

Pairings: Draco/Ginny, Ron/Hermione

First Installment of the Phoenix Series. Prequel to When It Matters Most

/Personal Thoughts/

"Speech"

The End.
Advocate is the author of 0 other stories. This story is part of the series, Phoenix Series.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Rising from the Ashes also liked 671 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5