Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What REALLY happened in the bathroom during that second round of Legilimency? When viewing Snape's memories in the Pensieve, Harry finds a surprising answer. One-shot.

Takes Place: 7th summer, 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > Strictly Canon Universe Genres: Angst, Drama, General
Tags: None Word count: 6557
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore Read: 3094
Rated: K+
Warnings: Profanity
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 22 May 2010 - Updated: 22 May 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: J.K. Rowling owns all things Harry Potter; I own nothing Harry Potter. No copyright infringement is intended.

The backstory of this one-shot is canon compliant through TDH pre-epilogue. The framework of this story is set mere hours after Voldemort's defeat. However, the majority of the story takes place through Snape's memories viewed in a Pensieve; the memories themselves are of events which occur during the time period of HBP.

Some memories are of my own construction, speculating on what JKR DOESN'T show us specifically in HBP. Other memories are lifted DIRECTLY from the text of HBP; sometimes they're quoted word-for-word or nearly so, other times paraphrased or summarized.

In order to maintain the continuity of the narrative throughout this story, I have refrained from using quotation marks, italics, bold, etc. to highlight J.K. Rowling's original words. PLEASE NOTE: If you've seen it before, obviously I did NOT write it-- JKR did!!!

(Rated K+ with Profanity warning for 2 "D-words"!)

Table of Contents

1. All the Difference by shadowienne [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (6557 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked All the Difference also liked 908 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5