Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry wants an expensive broom and Severus tells him to earn some of the money for it. Little does he know his son's scheme will involve the selling of a certain racy photo. AU! Never Again series! Some sexual innuendos! This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Severus' Christmas Wish. The next story in the series is The Great Hogsmeade Caper.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Humor
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 2508
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Original Character Read: 3953
Rated: 16+
Warnings: None
Series: Never Again!
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Jun 2010 - Updated: 28 Jun 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
*Takes place after Growing Pains, between that story and Severus' Christmas Wish*
Table of Contents

1. Object of Affection by Snapegirl [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (2508 words) Printer

I felt like writing this crazy story to lighten my mood after writing that very dark chapter of Irresistible Chemistry. Just a bit of humor and fluff to make you laugh. I had been watching a video about Snape on youtube with the song, "I'm Too Sexy" and got inspired by it!

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Severus' Christmas Wish. The next story in the series is The Great Hogsmeade Caper.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Object of Affection also liked 647 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5