Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Curious why the little elf is so loyal to Snape, Harry asks her. This is Hana's story.

Companion piece to Perfectus Memoria. This story is part of the series, Perfectus Memoria. The previous story in the series is Perfectus Memoria.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 7769
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 16403
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity, Violence
Series: Perfectus Memoria
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Sep 2010 - Updated: 02 Nov 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is not the sequel to Perfectus Memoria. The sequel is coming; this is not it. The 'present' for this story, however, is set after Perfectus Memoria and before the epilogue of that tale.

The main purpose of this tale is tell Hana the house elf's story, and explain why and how she came to consider herself as "almost being Potions Master's elf". While this story will, predictiably enough, feature Hana a great deal, Snape and Harry will appear in each chapter. I don't anticipate this being more than three to five chapters long.

Warning for minor violence. Anyhow, I'm shutting up. Enjoy the tale.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 0] (2314 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 0] (1948 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 0] (1272 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by Dream Painter [Reviews - 1] (2112 words) Printer

I apologize ahead of time for any typos. Didn't have the oomph. Also, the F-bomb makes an appearance in this chapter. Once. But it's there.

5. Epilogue by Dream Painter [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (123 words) Printer

The End.
Dream Painter is the author of 14 other stories. This story is part of the series, Perfectus Memoria. The previous story in the series is Perfectus Memoria.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked Master Potions Master Professor Sir! also liked 1254 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5