Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Epilogue

"Hana, where have you been?" Balla demanded as her child joined the group working on the evening meal.

"Headmaster sir is wanting to speak with Hana."

Several of the other elves looked up at this, as Balla peered into the younger elf's face. "What is you been doing this time?" she demanded.

"Nothing," Hana responded a bit sharply.

"Then, why is Headmaster sir wanting to speak with Hana?"

"He is releasing Hana from service to school."

"What?" This, from half of the elves present.

Hana looked around at their shocked and horrified faces. "Hana is – Hana..." she began, trailing off for a moment. A little smirk formed on her face as she squared her little shoulders and lifted her head proudly. "I am Master Severus' elf, now!"

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you to those who have read this bit of work, and an even bigger thanks to those who've taken the time to review - it's greatly appreciated. At some point in the future, I may try to go back and make the Elf-Speak a little more consistent (if not comprehensible). For now, I hope you all were able to enjoy this tale. Keep an eye out for Perfectus Memoria's sequel Proditor Maledictio sometime down the road.

Thanks again! ~Dream*