Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: It's Halloween. Harry has long defeated Voldemort and now stands in a graveyard, alone and cold, remembering his family who died at the hands of a madman. Twenty years later, he's bitter and broken and waits for something that will not come. Another chance.

Takes Place: 9 - Post Epilogue (middle aged Harry) Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: None Word count: 2926
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 5296
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 10 Oct 2010 - Updated: 19 Oct 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Halloween Story! Yayness! I plan on making this a one-shot but if ya'll want more, review! All authors love reviews!

 

Also, I know that Snape didn't really die on Halloween, but in my story, I'm gonna say that he did.
Table of Contents

1. In Memoriam by hpfan4life [Reviews - 0] (1580 words) Printer

This may be a one-shot, but if I get good reviews I might make a prequel. It depends on you guys.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters within. They all belong to the brilliant Ms. Rowling who graciously allows us to play with her characters for our enjoyment.

2. Conspiracy Realities by hpfan4life [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1346 words) Printer

Okay. I know that the last chapter was in first person, and I know I had Snape die...but I changed it up a bit. Another cliffie for you too. If you don't like the changes, I apologize, but blame my muse! She's the one telling me what to do at gunpoint! *squeaks!* Just kidding lol! Alright. Anyways...please R/R!

To be continued...
hpfan4life is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked In Memoriam also liked 765 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5