Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Conflicted by his Muggle and Wizarding heritage, Harry struggles to uncover his true family's beliefs and Christmas traditions. (Written for Christmas 2010.)

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: None Word count: 9066
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ginny, Hermione, Ron Read: 5123
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Dec 2010 - Updated: 18 Dec 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: J.K. Rowling owns all things Harry Potter; I own nothing Harry Potter. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

DISCLAIMER: The story title "Hang a Shining Star" is taken from the lyrics of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin (lyrics by Blane). No copyright infringement is intended.

 

DISCLAIMER: All scripture quotes come from the King James version of the Holy Bible. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

NOTE: This story discusses the traditional Christian view of Christmas. If Christianity in general or the true meaning of Christmas offends you, please refrain from reading. Thank you.

 

DEDICATION: I would like to dedicate this story to the best friend I never met, my penpal for more than 25 years, Carol Post, who died just after the holiday season in 2004. She believed.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Company for Christmas by shadowienne [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4233 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2: The Mirror's Message by shadowienne [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (4833 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Hang a Shining Star also liked 1149 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5