Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry Potter and Mark Evans hung onto each other for dear life in Little Whinging. For three years Harry worried about leaving Mark behind when he left for Hogwarts, and when Mark discovers he’s a wizard, and that Harry’s one too, he finally gets the chance to repay Harry for all the kindness showed him.

Awards:
Story Notes:

In response to the Mark's Debt to Repay Challenge by lesyeuxverts.  Four chapters, and it will not be continued after that despite any begging in reviews.  Enjoy!

 

Table of Contents

1. Nothing But The Rain by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2120 words) Printer

This story inspired by Mark's Debt to Repay Challenge by lesyeuxverts and also the song I'm With You by Avril Lavigne. Listen to it on YouTube to get into the mood, especially for chapter one.

2. I'm With You by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2576 words) Printer

Yeah, so if there's typos, know that it's 1 am and I wanted to get this up right away, so it didn't get re-read very thoroughly before it went back up.

3. Everything's A Mess by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3508 words) Printer

Hot off the press. There might be typos.

4. What's Owed by JAWorley [Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3072 words) Printer

An angsty and love-filled chapter.

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 72 members. Members who liked What's Owed also liked 1660 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5