Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 84] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When he can no longer stand the half-truths and whole lies, Harry seeks out the truth in an epic journey that will change his outlook on life forever. “Tell me… tell me please.”

Awards:
Story Notes:

 

Note: This story is based off of a challenge I issued in which the writer was to be inspired by pictures of a younger Severus that I linked to, and to show some events in his past.  Check out the challenge for more details.  Anyhow, I've included the pictures that I've used in each chapter from the challenge.  Note: Any images of Snape and Harry together were modified by me in Adobe Photoshop.

This will be a short 6-7 chapter story, and some chapters may be rather short.

Table of Contents

1. Point Of No Return by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1238 words) Printer

A rather short chapter to set the stage.

2. Unexpected by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1985 words) Printer

3. Alley Cat by JAWorley [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2611 words) Printer

4. Magic Act by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1503 words) Printer

5. Seventeen by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (851 words) Printer

6. When Blindness Fails by JAWorley [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2093 words) Printer



I have changed Harry Potter’s birthday from July 31 to June 30, 1980. Why? Because the story wouldn't have worked right if they were out in the snow.

Note: Very brief scene of a sexual nature to follow. Not graphic in the least. This was your fair warning.

7. Past Tense by JAWorley [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2045 words) Printer

There's a lot of jumping around throughout the week in this chapter, but I guess the nature of this story is jumpy. We are nearing the end here, and while I don't intend for this story to be rushed, I would like to continue the way this story has jumped from time to time, even now that he is back in the present.

8. The Light That So Shines by JAWorley [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (2736 words) Printer

Woo! It's been a journey, but we have arrived!

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 89 members. Members who liked Tell Me Please also liked 1756 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5