Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: On their way to school before year two, Ron and Harry lose control of the car and crash. Neither one could have imagined the consequences.

Takes Place: 2nd summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Master Snape > Apprentice Harry Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe, Deaging, Resorting, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 5933
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Ron Read: 21396
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Mar 2011 - Updated: 27 Mar 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
This is an Apprenticeship fic, where Snape is forced to take Harry as his apprentice. In general terms, I will follow some of the things that happen in year two. I haven't really decided the exacts. I put in some warnings about deaging and what not, to anticipate some accidents in potions- not to be the main focus of the story. This story will not be cannon, as I plan to make up an interesting extended family for Snape. I want this story to be fun for me to write, perhaps fun for you to read, but not adhering to strict literature standards. I will attempt to update every Friday, but this may mean shorter chapters and the like. I don't have a beta, I hope that the grammer/spelling errors that are likely to be there aren't too detracting. Feel free to give me feedback and I will attempt to accomodate.
Table of Contents

1. Prologue- The Crash by Nusia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1112 words) Printer

2. Master Snape by Nusia [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2617 words) Printer

3. Settling In by Nusia [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2204 words) Printer

To be continued...
Nusia is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 73 members. Members who liked Unlikely Apprentice also liked 1315 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5