Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry got tired of remembering nothing about life before Voldemort, and decided to summon the hidden memories of when he was a baby. But sometimes, a baby's memories is better hidden. Or is it?

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape, Healer Snape Genres: Drama, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Deaging Word count: 9434
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hedwig, Hermione, Lily, Pomfrey, Ron Read: 14677
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 04 May 2011 - Updated: 21 Jun 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer : Does my name start with a J? Uh uh. 

This is my first attempt at a story based in the HP world, despite being introduced to it more than nine years ago. And so, I hope you can bear with me and my slight (understatement) commitment problem with writing. I simply can't stick in front of the computer and write. Tips and crucios and other forms of encouragement are welcomed.  Enjoy!

(Oh, and I'm not really sure where the story's going to go yet, so i'm going to rate the story and categorise it according to what I have now.) 

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 Deliberation by Moon_Willow [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3573 words) Printer

My first chapter of my first story. I'm not really sure what kind of warning I should give yet, so...

All criticism are welcomed; as long as you don't make me cry, that is. :)

Ok. Here goes nothing.

2. Chapter 2 Confusions by Moon_Willow [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1929 words) Printer

Sorry for the late (and short) update! Hope you like this. Thanks to all the reviewers though! I was grinning madly at the screen all day.

P.s. The credit of the identity parchment goes to Aspen in the Sunlight, not me. Hope she doesn’t mind.

3. Chapter 3 Consequences by Moon_Willow [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3932 words) Printer

I’m so very very sorry it took so long for me to update. For some reason, this chapter was a total b- uh, well, you know. And I couldn’t find a place to break! Coupled with the fact that my brain simply refused to register the fact that Harry wears specs… I hope the length makes up for the time it took me to update! P.s. If you spot any mistakes over the spectacles issue, knock me in the head and threaten me to change it. :)

To be continued...
Moon_Willow is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 35 members. Members who liked Memorio Subconsciotus also liked 1160 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5