Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus was trying to brew a potion that could help him preserve the life of his loved ones, however when testing it on himself intending for it to just take off two years of his life it took off about...hmm...thirty.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 11
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Deaging Word count: 26534
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Remus, Sirius Read: 42735
Rated: T
Warnings: Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Jul 2011 - Updated: 25 Mar 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

This isn't my first Harry Potter fanfiction, I have written quite a few...however this is my most recent one written and I really am adoring the idea and having a ton of fun with the plot! I hope you all enjoy it as well and send me, most, encouraging reviews (as they are what keep me going!). 

 In this story Severus is trying to brew a potion to keep its drinker as young as possible, well as you might have guessed the potion backfires. Now he is four years old and this can't be anymore dangerous given that Lord Voldemort is quickly starting his rise to power

(Set at the end of Harry's fourth year and is supposed to continue through the fifth)  

Table of Contents

1. Potions Gone Wrong by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2480 words) Printer

This chapter was a lot of fun to write and I flew through it rather quickly. I hope you all enjoy it and read and review, there isn't much to reveal on this chapter that couldn't be revealed in the summary :)

2. A Favor by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2410 words) Printer

Harry is finally making his appearance in this chapter, but not till towards the end. Sorry, but I am a fan of very detailed beginnings, but I promise that he plays a very important role in A Promise Well Kept's plot :)

3. Of Green Eyes and Chocolate Frogs by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2280 words) Printer

Absolutely LOVE that you all love the story! I am working hard to keep updating, and am having no trouble doing so :)! This story is so much fun that I am literally too excited to go to sleep!

Alright down to business now...in this chapter Harry is playing a more important role (that continues through) we also find that little Severus has a secret sweet tooth :D Please Read and Review!

4. Crossed Your Heart by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2302 words) Printer

Four chapters in one night, needless to say I am absolutely exhausted! However the moment I started this chapter I knew I had to finish before my thoughts were lost in dreamland! I hope you all enjoy it...just a bit of fluff between Harry and Severus that I thought was extremely wonderful

Please Read and Review :)

5. Life Changing by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2554 words) Printer

I don't really have an official authors note for this story, other then I hope you enjoy it and continue to send your reviews. :)

6. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2057 words) Printer

Admittedly this chapter is one page shorter than normal, mostly because the last part got so adorable that I didn't want to add anymore to it. I hope you all like it and Read and Review. :)

7. Boggarts by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2453 words) Printer

Sorry it took me longer to update all, I've been doing my back to school shopping and time has been getting away from me. I don't want to give too much in this Author's Note because I don't want to ruin the chapters content...so just read and review please :)

8. Dittany by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2320 words) Printer

I got a new laptop!!! YES! This has been a very merry Christmas for me! And with this new laptop, comes the gift of posts! I am so happy :D, I have missed this story so much! You will not believe the "fun" I had recovering the chapters.

Anywho, to continue where we left of (so many months ago), Severus, Harry, and Remus make plans to go on a tiny shopping spree for Sevvy. Forgive me for the long break, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

9. Macaroni and Cheese by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2603 words) Printer

I don't have much of an author's note for this one, I just hope you read and enjoy the story :)

10. Starting Over by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2650 words) Printer

Last chapter for tonight, I will admit I dozed off a couple times while writing this, but I double checked everything and I think it still came out pretty good :) I hope you all agree with me.

11. Egyptian Rat Screw by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2425 words) Printer

I'm really sorry about the wait for this chapter as well. But with the move over I will be able to post more, until graduation comes up, then I will be MIA for a bit again. I hope you guys like this chapter, I'm a bit nervous about it as my break from writing has me feeling a bit...inadequate. So please Review!

To be continued...
evelynrosemarks is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 55 members. Members who liked A Promise Well Kept also liked 1394 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5