Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 44] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Alternate sixth year. Either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. Does that mean that if Harry dies, then Voldemort is mortal? Or that if the two don't kill each other, than neither will ever die?

Harry takes another look at the prophesy, and finds that he just doesn't care much for his life, after all. All he needs is a cooperative Death Eater.

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: SuperPower! Harry Word count: 11665
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 14362
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Jul 2011 - Updated: 10 Nov 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hey everybody!! Thanks for checking out my new fic!!

Warnings: This fic will be dealing with some pretty serious themes, so a few more specific warnings:

Though they may not become a huge part of the plot, this fic WILL contain some elements of self-harm. Probably very realistic ones - I know exactly the appeal of it, since I used to do it. As the story portrays some of the appeal though, I want to say one thing very clearly and right off the bat – intentional physical pain is very appealing to some as a way of numbing out your brain without drugs, or to gain a feeling of control. It is also VERY addictive and damaging. If you care, I also have it on good authority that God strongly disapproves of harming the body He gave you. For one thing, He loves you, and for another He deserves more gratitude than that. And finally, YOU deserve better than that. You just do. Don't give in to something that is unworthy of you.

Less seriously, the story, like pretty much all of my stories, contains some very strong language.

Also, the first chapter contains a lot of canon, not all of it marked. If you think it's JKR's, it probably is.

And finally, the dedication:

For Erin Sio, who noticed.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by RhiannanT [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (3866 words) Printer

Hey!! Thanks again for checking out my new fic!! Hope you like this!!

2. Chapter 2 by RhiannanT [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (5909 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! Here's chapter two!

This chapter inspired in part by one of my favorite poems:

Le cancre

Il dit non avec la tête
Mais il dit oui avec le coeur
Il dit oui à ce qu'il aime
Il dit non au professeur
Il est debout
On le questionne
Et tous les problèmes sont posés
Soudain le fou rire le prend
Et il efface tout
Les chiffres et les mots
Les dates et les noms
Les phrases et les pièges
Et malgré les menaces du maître
Sous les huées des enfants prodiges
Avec des craies de toutes les couleurs
Sur le tableau noir du malheur
Il dessine le visage du bonheur.

-Jacques Prévert

Sorry, but I really don't want to translate it – it would mess it up, somehow. It's about a little boy who's no good in school, and draws the “face/image of happiness” on the blackboard, instead of his math/history/literature work. But then that doesn't capture it at all. Jacques Prévert is kinda brilliant. I don't even usually like poetry much and his stuff is amazing. :0)

Anyway, enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by RhiannanT [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1890 words) Printer

A/n: Hey everybody! Sorry this took so long! It's also short, but I really needed the chapter break. I've been working on where this story is going, so the next chapter may also take quite a bit of time to get out. Sorry!

To be continued...
RhiannanT is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 57 members. Members who liked Suicide Pact also liked 1469 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5