Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry wants a hug. Will Snape give him one? And do sparkly high heels, purple motorcycles, and Hopping Hershey's Bars have anything to do with it at all? This story is part of the series, Potions Class. The previous story in the series is Mops, Brooms, and Other Random Stuff. The next story in the series is Potions Class: Fun Lessons We Can ALL Enjoy!.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Humor, Parody
Tags: None Word count: 2386
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 11489
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: Potions Class
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Aug 2011 - Updated: 23 Aug 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Potter Puppet Pals, A Very Potter Musical, and Charlie the Unicorn all, sadly, do not belong to me.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by rosepetal704 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2386 words) Printer

The End.
rosepetal704 is the author of 8 other stories. This story is part of the series, Potions Class. The previous story in the series is Mops, Brooms, and Other Random Stuff. The next story in the series is Potions Class: Fun Lessons We Can ALL Enjoy!.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked I could really use a hug right now, Professor. also liked 201 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5